Fast Bowling Specific Workshop

Thanks for the link Liz, I had already asked if they are happy for coaches to come and watch, just waiting for a reply. Must be mad as I only start my new job on 1st April and also have to justify 276 miles each way, but as you have said 'what else could you ask for?'.

Ian is also running a couple of ABSAT courses for the first time in a few years:
http://www.maverickscricket.com/absat-courses.php

Hi Tony,

Steff said he was hoping some coaches would rock up... get as many '...singing from the same hymn book'!

I also asked Ian to drag the big guys over to the East! :D

I cannot believe what Ian is charging for his ABSAT course. Although I did it many, many years ago, I paid A LOT more for the pleasure! Even so, it was worth every penny I paid.

As a biomechanist, I am quite protective of the term 'biomechanics'. I see many use the term without knowing what it means but Ian has great insight and I rely quite a lot on what he taught me... I refer to it constantly!

I cannot believe what Ian is charging for his ABSAT course. Although I did it many, many years ago, I paid A LOT more for the pleasure! Even so, it was worth every penny I paid.

As a biomechanist, I am quite protective of the term 'biomechanics'. I see many use the term without knowing what it means but Ian has great insight and I rely quite a lot on what he taught me... I refer to it constantly!

I did his ABSAT course. It was very good. I do have a few questions now though that I have thought of since...

Did you go Sunday? As it turned out I managed to see Ian in Essex last Sunday and Steff & Ross in Essex the previous Sunday which was still less travelling from Norfolk than going to Somerset for a day. I was a bit disappointed with Ian's day, but I think that had as much to do with how the day was structured than Ian himself (he did say it was the first time he had tried to combine players and coaches courses)

Did you go Sunday? As it turned out I managed to see Ian in Essex last Sunday and Steff & Ross in Essex the previous Sunday which was still less travelling from Norfolk than going to Somerset for a day. I was a bit disappointed with Ian's day, but I think that had as much to do with how the day was structured than Ian himself (he did say it was the first time he had tried to combine players and coaches courses)

Yes! Must have been there at the same time.

I didn't think it worked that brilliantly, I thought the kids looked bored as hell.

I just finished a 5 week fast bowling workshop with a coach named Rhys Adams in Melboutne. The workshop covered everything from specific bowling fitness to technical stuff. Brilliant sessions and well worth it.

I had the workshop in Blackburn but I think he runs them out of Bundoora as well.

Hi Matty T.

I'm looking for a specific coach for my club to help out for a couple of weeks. Can you please provide me with Rhys's contact details?

I am running 6 hour..REVEAL ALL... coach education for thoe coaches who want to use ALL my stuff including getting all my clips, all my photos I use and learn exactly how to coach the same way I coach. It's a lifetime's reveal based on how I do it all - in one, jam-packed day. Check www.maverickscricket.com for the courses going up very soon

Highly recommended course from Ian! If you can't make it in person, check out his stuff on PitchVision Academy.

Back