Season 14/15 Rumours And Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like BU are pretty happy with their new signing. From all reports Gunny is ecstatic that someone with less hair than him has joined the club.

Why did a mod take my picture attachments away? If i wanted censorship i would go to effin China. There was nothing offensive in them.
pls respahnd nao!!

Last edited:
Seems like BU are pretty happy with their new signing. From all reports Gunny is ecstatic that someone with less hair than him has joined the club.

Why did a mod take my picture attachments away? If i wanted censorship i would go to effin China. There was nothing offensive in them.
pls respahnd nao!!
Probably just some kind of site policy on people's personal Facebook pages being put up ? It s right there to see on their club Facebook if anyone really wants to see it

pls respahnd nao!!

It wasn't me, I've been offline the last few days. I'd suggest that if another mod took it down, they found that it was offensive..

pls respahnd nao!!

Not a good idea to post or link pictures from Facebook accounts, particularly on public forums such as this one.

Back on topic -

Mick Lewis has signed to play with his old club Rosanna this year. No doubt that he's eased up a bit in his age, but I'm sure he still throws it down at a rate that will scare the daylights out of batsmen.

Anyone game enough to sledge him?

Back on topic -

Mick Lewis has signed to play with his old club Rosanna this year. No doubt that he's eased up a bit in his age, but I'm sure he still throws it down at a rate that will scare the daylights out of batsmen.

Anyone game enough to sledge him?

Faced him as an opener back in my prime in HDCA. Made 4 runs, then got clean bowled, prime over....

Anyone know when the fixture is coming out?

Historically, it comes out a couple of weeks before the start of the season. Teams have the ability to pull sides out of grades up to quite late. Therefore the grade numbers can change. We go through this argument every year about wanting it to come out earlier. I personally don't have any issue with it being a couple of weeks before the start. Its not perfect, but it would be a horrible job trying to get all the grades done, with clubs putting in requests for different reasons, councils re doing grounds etc. Lots of factors.

Historically, it comes out a couple of weeks before the start of the season. Teams have the ability to pull sides out of grades up to quite late. Therefore the grade numbers can change. We go through this argument every year about wanting it to come out earlier. I personally don't have any issue with it being a couple of weeks before the start. Its not perfect, but it would be a horrible job trying to get all the grades done, with clubs putting in requests for different reasons, councils re doing grounds etc. Lots of factors.

I agree. It's always interesting to look at, but I don't think it makes a heap of difference for players whether they know who they're playing in round 1 now or in a months time.

I agree. It's always interesting to look at, but I don't think it makes a heap of difference for players whether they know who they're playing in round 1 now or in a months time.

I can't agree more. I know there are a lot of people that want the draws out now, or weeks in advance, but I don't see the issue. You're either at home, or not far from home. You're going to play every side once, and its likely if you played them at home this year, you're going to be away next year. Its not as though you have to travel to Geelong.

I also understand that clubs arrange functions, but everyone is in the same boat and every other club manage it. And if its that big a deal that you have a particular fixture or draw, then you should have preferenced it as you can.

The only thing I look at/care about is not having Whittlesea/Panton Hill/Hurstbridge away. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back