Ajmal Reported

nice bit of racism. funny sounding name = deluded subcontinental, is that right?

His username is ShahidPak, so you can see where I got the idea he was from there. My honest mistake. No racism intended. Most comments about how it's all a sham/conspiracy on forums and around the web are from Sub Continental countries, or have that nationality in them.

His username is ShahidPak, so you can see where I got the idea he was from there. My honest mistake. No racism intended. Most comments about how it's all a sham/conspiracy on forums and around the web are from Sub Continental countries, or have that nationality in them.

yeah, he's French. He's a regular contributor here.

I support Pakistan in cricket

By_JVOxp_CUAIz_E_5.jpg

Didn't take long. I still remember the one where Muralitharan was photoshopped in his bowling action onto a baseball mound. Definitely got a laugh from me.

Saw on twitter that he was cleared to play. He's going to have to be a little careful with his bowling action these days. He could get reported again for a suspect action.

Back