Nmca 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Northern Socials have flown in some imports to help them in B Grade. Instead of throwing money at these leeches why not invest it into a junior program and you won't have to.
Socials paying decent kanga down in quick shield. Imports plus rocky & gary ayre would be costing them a fortune. They should be putting that money into a decent junior program which would secure there future.

Good Luck To teams surviving in the area over the next 5 years. This "decent junior program" is crap!
There are none and the kids that are around don't want to play!!

Socials paying decent kanga down in quick shield. Imports plus rocky & gary ayre would be costing them a fortune. They should be putting that money into a decent junior program which would secure there future.

Yeah funny how there president cried to jika back in the day when Camrea, Rosebank and Keon Park payed there players.......
At least those clubs were in A Grade.

Good round of cricket! Parker's couldn't quite get there, perri and bramich took all 10 wickets. Is that a sign that rivergum don't have much depth in there bowling?
And lalor had a great win against trinity. 2 scores under 70 for the round must of been some good bowling?!

Such an even competition in a grade early signs seem to be top 3 then bottom 5 but I think the top 3 can be challenged with rivergum being the standout. Very low scoring round top score 197 hopefully that improves in coming 2 dayers. Trinity and ycw ordinary on the weekend trinity seem to be struggling?very exciting times ahead,

Rivergum showing they're a class above with the ball. Trinners very ordinary. Rosebank always had the measure of Ycs. Lalor finally starting to hit there straps. Early Call but it looks that Rivergum & Parkers seem the standout followed by an inexperienced Rosebank.

Rivergum showing they're a class above with the ball. Trinners very ordinary. Rosebank always had the measure of Ycs. Lalor finally starting to hit there straps. Early Call but it looks that Rivergum & Parkers seem the standout followed by an inexperienced Rosebank.
Agree with top 3 at the moment,no standout for 4th yet, who will get the 4th spot? Could be anyone really, couldn't pick anyone myself

There were a few eye opening performances this weekend.

I think rivergum and rosebank are the stand-outs, although the bankers are still heavily reliant on the 'core 4' (Dalla Riva, Tenuta, Favrin, Sampimon).

Keon park have played the bottom 3 and couldn't chase 129 against the premiers, so I don't know what all the fuss is about.

As for the others, who knows..?

Tomaras on cracking form for holy trinity. The side though still struggling and still haven't played any of the top sides. Be interesting to see how franky goes against the better sides.
Rosebank relying very heavily on the big 4 definitely. After there first 4 bats it falls away dramatically.
Rivergum showing that they are definitely the team to beat after defending 130 away from home without bowlers bannister, young and new recruit Kirby. Lalor starting to hit there straps. Seem to be a 70 percent better side with big lance in it.

Tomaras on cracking form for holy trinity. The side though still struggling and still haven't played any of the top sides. Be interesting to see how franky goes against the better sides.
Rosebank relying very heavily on the big 4 definitely. After there first 4 bats it falls away dramatically.
Rivergum showing that they are definitely the team to beat after defending 130 away from home without bowlers bannister, young and new recruit Kirby. Lalor starting to hit there straps. Seem to be a 70 percent better side with big lance in it.
Definately agree on Tomaras. Really good young talent will become a topline player.

Everything starting to take shape, Rivergum and Parkers way ahead from everyone else.
$$$$bank now know what it feels like to develop players! Gary Jnr, top decision money must of been huge??
Altis "B" Grade, if he had a brain as big as his head he would of been a player, he will now always be a nobody!
I think I made my point about Trinners and Lalor. Top effort by Colts, they'll knock off $$$bank off this week, it will
be a while before we see them dominate again!

Good to see the colts have a good win on the weekend, but could be getting to cocky after all those posts on social media! The comp might find a reason to take 4 points off them, has happened before! Keon park haters are quiet after they beat rosebank, so it looks like they have beaten someone. Rivergum with an easy enough win but couldn't bowl preston ycw out, not much depth in there bowling I think! And a great chase down by chargers with 6 overs remaining, this year is very close. Could be anyone's!

The reason Rosebank have been so successful over such a long time, is because they don't waver from their disciplines. One day cricket isn't where they ply their trade. They'll be there in march.

Rivergum are the best side in the competition... Without question.

KP had a good weekend and undeniably have had a good season so far. It will be interesting to see how Lalor bounce back against the "in form side" of the competition.

Olympic Colts had a fantastic win and will be buzzing after the win, as will Darebin.

HT and YCW are really struggling at the moment but I'm sure they'll improve.

When the real stuff (two day games) start, it will really test out a few teams and start to separate the boys from the men.

Yeah, yeah, one day cricket is 6 points?? $$$$bank lost to an inform Parkers team, play on.
Rivergum are the best on their day but have got cracks.
It will be between Rivergum, Parkers and $$$bank.
I think Rivergum and Parkers will play off as $$$bank's youngsters will take a few seasons to come
thru if they are good enough.

A heap of points has been up for grabs with all the one dayers. Crucial to get early wins and consolidate position on ladder.
Been a competitive start to season.
Agree in Rivergum being team to beat.HT very disappointing.
Get a more accurate idea by Xmas as 2 day cricket will sort the teams out.

Everything starting to take shape, Rivergum and Parkers way ahead from everyone else.
$$$$bank now know what it feels like to develop players! Gary Jnr, top decision money must of been huge??
Altis "B" Grade, if he had a brain as big as his head he would of been a player, he will now always be a nobody!
I think I made my point about Trinners and Lalor. Top effort by Colts, they'll knock off $$$bank off this week, it will
be a while before we see them dominate again!
Yep Parkers are with Rivergum as being ahead of the rest....Yep you made your point about Lalor & Yep Colts will knock off $$$$bank. Turn it up

You got your nose in the trough Peppa?? you talk big but can't deliver??
Spoke about you to some footy guys off season, Your really missed at Heidelberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back