Pakistan Vs Australia - Uae

After the first test, I would've liked to see Australia bat first on this pitch. Just to see how different the result would've been. The way it's looking, I'm already thinking a Pakistan innings+ win.

Haddin's done his shoulder and so Warner is behind the stumps..

Tough morning for him after earler dropping a catch at gully that he should have taken.

Not to mention missing a stumping. Tough start as that was the first delivery he had to take I think and it turned quite sharply.

We've been very poor this innings but I swear we've also had zero luck.
Luck or no luck we were so lacking in creativity. We know that when we play anywhere except Australia they will try and make the pitch dry low and turning. This has been the way for years and what have we done? nothing.
We still cannot bat against a spinning ball and our spinners don't know how to use a turning deck. We can pretend all is well each year when we bounce other teams out here in Aus, but that does not change that we can not play to other conditions.

Lovely 6 from Maxwell over long off, he's actually looked pretty good so far.

Warner's dismissal earlier was very soft.

Well I guess at least Marsh is showing something here with the bat.. hope he doesn't get stranded near a hundred or something.

Pakistan batting again, I can't remember the last time I've seen a team enforce the follow on.

And Pakistan 14 and the wicket of Shehzad off the first Johnson over..

Pretty funny reading that. It's like live commentary.

Looking up cricinfo. 14 off 6. So they're just going to play their shots now?

They've already let Misbah get the fastest ever 50, don't also let him get the fastest 100 as well..

Equal fastest ton! After 4 decades since a bloke scored tons in both innings against Australia. It's now 3 guys in two tests!

This is a massive belting. After comprehensively destroying England, and beating SA over there, I definitely did not expect Pakistan dismantle Australia. Even accounting for the conditions. Has totally stunned me.

Back