Is Test Cricket Dying?

The Indians can officially go ******** themselves.

I've really begun to hate those cocky ******** with a passion.

Untouchables_666 endorses the above statements fully.

Indians are the biggest hypocrites in history. They bash the WICB when its the WI players who left the tour midway, the players are safe to play in the IPL.

It's an ambit claim by the BCCI to let the WICB know that thy really need to get their act together and that running cricket the way thy were was not feasible. This will hopefully force the WICB to radically reshape the way they do things. 41 million sounds a lot and the figure is probably genuine, but the Indians also know that in the long term they would lose far more than that if the West indies go under.

The Indians have stated that they stand to lose over 200mil in an article I read. 41mil in nowhere affects the powerful financial BCCI.

Who are the BCCI to dictate how West Indies cricket is managed? Why do we have the ICC? Last I check the caribbean was not a ward of the Indian empire!

What and how will the Indians suffer if WI goes under?

The Indians have stated that they stand to lose over 200mil in an article I read. 41mil in nowhere affects the powerful financial BCCI.

Who are the BCCI to dictate how West Indies cricket is managed? Why do we have the ICC? Last I check the caribbean was not a ward of the Indian empire!

What and how will the Indians suffer if WI goes under?

Indians have money and its fair to say the cricket world is dominated by the Indians for example the drs system it's fine if India doesn't want to use the drs system but surely the opposition must get to use it because they haven't denied the use of the drs system.

Back