The Lounge

I've only ever won anything on it once, about $20 as a kid as a kid way back in 92.

These days I don't even bother to watch it.

As a Melbourne native, I was parking at Coles halfway through the race. By the time it ended, I would've been withdrawing money at an atm. The atmosphere at a supermarket is different when that type of event is on.

If you're not into it, you're not into it. But it's that kind of situation you have with your car that other motorkhana competitors take advantage of to compete.
I asked him about motorkana and said that it's something that he has wanted to do but would have to wait for a couple of years when he again some spare time again, works full time but also trying to finish a uni degree I think.

Some really weird weather at the moment, can't believe I've actually had the heater on a couple of times in the last 2 days in the middle of November :confused:

Some really weird weather at the moment, can't believe I've actually had the heater on a couple of times in the last 2 days in the middle of November :confused:
Blimey! Here in the UK we're well into the start of the winter and we've not got the heating on much at all - not right now and when it has been on it's been set to 18 degrees or so, very mild here for mid November.

The funny things was that the week before we had a couple of days that were around 37 with the air con on..

I will keep or sell all the hens, roosters I try to find homes for although for the last lot some I couldn't get rid of I gave to a friend to eat.

I should really should use some for soup I just find it hard when I've hand raised them as pets.
Taste good though! Yeah - I'm all for eating all sorts, but I reckon if I was doing the same I'd feel the same as you do, my father in law had chickens and they all had their own characters.

Taste good though! Yeah - I'm all for eating all sorts, but I reckon if I was doing the same I'd feel the same as you do, my father in law had chickens and they all had their own characters.
I won't eat the chicken anymore from the supermarket because I like them as animals and they are raised very cruelly for meat in commercial farming. At least when any of mine get given away for meat they lived a good life in a big yard as all chooks should!

After our pm about it (however long ago it was), and the fact it was on the same day the F1 title was controversially decided between Michael Schumacher and Damon Hill in Adelaide, it'll be impossible for me to forget it. Despite the fact that we actually don't know each other personally!

Back