New Zealand Tour Of Uae

Younis Khan didn't score 100! :eek: Latham pinched the magic potion off him. This is good, Pakistan batting second. It'll be great to see how good they'll be.

Good position to be in for the Kiwis but the chance of getting a result in this game are fading. They really need to skittle Pakistan tomorrow morning and come out and bat with some assertiveness and aggression if they want to win this test.

Not all that surprised to see Vettori back. Mark Craig hasn't looked all that threatening while Ish Sodhi has looked okay but is no world beater with the ball just yet. The accuracy and experience of Vettori will prove crucial for New Zealand in the third test in my opinion, if he has a good game they'll win.

Another day, another run fest in the sub continent..

That's what I thought but Pakistan bowled out for 351!

Strangest day of Test cricket I've ever seen I think. Both teams have obviously been affected by what happened yesterday. The bats lined up with the caps and P.H on the shirts of the Kiwis were nice tributes I thought..

Kane Williamson was in tears earlier. Tough day for everyone..

Baz is batting as good as you will ever see! You will definitely want to checkout the highlights..

2nd fastest Test 50 for New Zealand.

8 sixes he's hit. :eek:

And whoever it was that originally came up with the term 'maximum' for a 6 needs a severe beating.

Back