Eca

Having a look I think Mulgrave will bounce back big time against East donny, and massive aswell I think willows will be to strong for mont albert which will have them 0-3
Marcellins batting will get a proper test against bulleen. Heathmont balwyn, toss of the coin
Deepdeene to strong
Burwood I think can get up over skevs
My tip.
Rob cooper 100

Sure thing Trump.

Any upsets brewing for the upcoming round?
Remember this is just from an outsiders perspective... they could be good blokes inside the change rooms
Ashburton - unsure
Bulleen - Lyons
Burwood - Porta taken over the reigns from Male
Deepdene - where do you start! O'Shea ahead of a few, just...
ED - Page
Hawthorn - Bliss
Heathmont - Cook
Marcellin - Tantsis-Hall or Donnellan
Mulgrave - Danny Lee
Mont Albert - Divine
NB - unsure
Skevies - none, they are all legends

Let the abuse flow in!

Ashburton, cooper and swift very fond of their own work
Bulleen every last one of them, must be a criteria when joining the club
Burwood always was male don't know now
Deepdene parsons talks a lot of shit, to polite though
East donny Crowley doesn't mind a bit, only after he's made a score the week before
Hawthorn wilkinson thinks he's bradman for sure
Heathmont one pommy
Guy don't know his name, don't think he does either, talks dribble
Marcellin tansis hall if he can get a sentence out, young Stewart bloke has a bit of lip for a kid
Mulgrave mason loves a words
Mont behind the wicket very strong with devine and his chumps at first and second
North balwyn Binney, a proper moron aswell as smith
Skevs crawford gives it out, can't wear it back though

I know they are now down in irrelevance but surrey hills have some outstandingly floggish humans lead by there pencil head of a captain. Wilkinsons arrogance offends me especially for a bloke who hides himself at 8 and bowls pies, parsons is a badger, Alex O'neil doesn't say a word but gives out weird sexual vibes with intense stares. The tall fat Donnellan from marcellin likes to dish it out, but no one cares cause he can't make over 20

A Turf could be interesting this year, watched St Barnabas v Canterbury in round 2 and the cricket was pretty good. Both teams had 2 stand out players which I would expect to be on some reasonable money.
St Barnabas have an 18 year old Pom who looks a really good player, left arm spinner and good batsman. From what I gather he is highly rated in England and SBCC are very pleased with him. They also have Darrell Brown who has been round the VTCA for years and will be a big acquisition for them (150 in round 1). Rest of the team seemed very average mind so Brown and the Pom will have to carry them if they are to challenge.

Canterbury seem pretty strong, Lloyd Mash made a superb 150 in that game in which he only gave 1 half chance and seemed in total control all day. Seems like a superb move for Canterbury amd I would expect them to be right up there. They have also managed to retain their Sri Lankan seamer who I would expect to be the quickest bowler in A turf.

Does North Balwyn's training involve 10 blokes standing there throwing balls to Patel for 2 hours. Assuming none of the others spend much time trying to become relevant.

Does North Balwyn's training involve 10 blokes standing there throwing balls to Patel for 2 hours. Assuming none of the others spend much time trying to become relevant.
Is that like Hawthorn training for 3 hours as a group on Thursday, and Skevies training at the Elgin Inn for 8 hours?

Patel is one of the best bats to ever play in the ESCA/ECA... just happens he plays in a weaker side

But I know how Patel feels!!!

[TE="Freddies son, post: 568196, member: 15000"]I agree that posts should not be personal. It is better if we hear rumours, news, player movements and new recruits.
It also good to float issues the association does not tackle.
The biggest issue around at the moment is the Cricket Victoria proposal which if implemented would be the end of suburban turf cricket. If you read it you can see that the councils and CV are working together. Council want to reduce the number of turf wickets to free up ground so junior teams can play on Friday nights and Saturday mornings.[/QUOTE]

Good to see you have stuck by your previous post of not being personal! That didn't last long!!

It's still early Trump but Bulleen look to be missing some of their big names from years gone by and relying on one guy is a risk for Nth Balwyn. Out of those choices Mulgrave would make the best bet in my opinion.

Which would be your choice?

It's still early Trump but Bulleen look to be missing some of their big names from years gone by and relying on one guy is a risk for Nth Balwyn. Out of those choices Mulgrave would make the best bet in my opinion.

Which would be your choice?
NB have the biggest wildcard in Patel, but they aren't that bad a side. Good bunch of blokes too. Tore Burwood a newie

Back