India In Australia & One-day Tri Series (aus, Eng, Ind) 14/15

WOW, had to go out at 2 down came back and its all over. Well bowled Lyon, had to overcome the umpire but did it anyway

That was a bloody intense game I swear when vijay nd kohli were batting australia almost lost hope but that vijay wicket followed by rahane really hurt india.

zzx_B4uvq_Nv_CQAAGoqk.jpg

That was a pretty good game of Test cricket. I don't like seeing Australia win, but the game was so good all round, I don't have any bitterness about them winning this time. To have won the game in the last hour of the last day, by about 50 runs, means that every decision they made was the right one, at the right time.

A bad loss for India though (another one). They shouldn't have lost that. I was 50/50 on them winning it, during the Vijay/Kohli partnership, but they shouldn't have lost that. They left themselves open in the series, where that at any time, Australia will think they can beat them, no matter what.

How many times do 8 wickets fall in a T20 game? That's two miserable collapses. Indian selectors are brain dead not picking Ravi Ashwin. All of us knew that was a dumb decision.

What are you, Alistair Cook? :D

364 should really be enough even on this good wicket.

And Johnson gets Dhawan, might be a dodgy decision but they don't want DRS :)

I didn't think it would be enough and at 2/242 you could say that my call was looking alright. Things did turn out well in the end though.

It's one thing for an umpire to make a totally wrong decision. There's no way in his right mind he was certain that was out, he was guessing.

But to have James Brayshaw dribble on and on, and try to add a element of doubt to the decision that was clearly wrong, by trying to make out the ball got the faintest strand of cotton/rubber off the glove, is just stupid. He's a ********.

There were poor decisions for both sides all day, that's the nature of the game. It does show however that DRS should be used in all international matches.

Some of the gems on BF.

lol

Yes, well we all know the BF cricket board isn't the best place to go for your cricket chat. ;)

I didn't think it would be enough and at 2/242 you could say that my call was looking alright. Things did turn out well in the end though.
Sure around 400 for a lead would have been nice but that extra time to get it yesterday probably would've allowed India to get to a draw. I would have always wanted the extra time to bowl them out even if it left a fairly small opening for India to chase them down.

The unselfish Mitchell Marsh innings late on day 4 ended up being vital in the context of the game.

There were poor decisions for both sides all day, That's the nature of the game. It does show however that DRS should be used in all international matches.
I'd have to take back what I said about Brayshaw. I heard him later in the day, at least once, acknowledging it wasn't out. So the initial commentary about it that I got ****ty over was probably just saying it just because it was topical.

So the next Test in Brisbane starts on Wednesday, I guess S.Marsh will likely come in for Clarke. I wonder if Hazelwood is any chance of being given a cap at the expense of Siddle, he's been pretty ordinary for quite awhile now.

So the next Test in Brisbane starts on Wednesday, I guess S.Marsh will likely come in for Clarke. I wonder if Hazelwood is any chance of being given a cap at the expense of Siddle, he's been pretty ordinary for quite awhile now.
You would think he was a must with the schedule of games now things got changed around and the poor for for Siddle. If we go 2 up it will be hard to rest Harris for boxing day but they will rest everyone if we go 3 nil up.

Back