India In Australia & One-day Tri Series (aus, Eng, Ind) 14/15

but the thing that has stood out to me this series is that the Umpires cannot make an LBW decision anymore. No DRS has equated to scared Umpires that have turned down six plumb decisions i can think of this series. I don't mean toughies i mean plumb.
Umpire Erasmus is the absolute worst for this, pretty much will almost never give an LBW unless it's stone cold plumb.

And Smith bowling now, getting into miracle territory required to bowl India out now.

Well, well here we go. Pretty much an even between an Australian win and a draw.

lol that was so plumb staying low. 6 down and about 18 overs left, should be a good finish now.

Hmm looking like a draw with 3 wickets need with 30 balls left.. Although just one more wicket would really open the door. Come on make things interesting with another wicket!

lol Bailey lucky, that was plumb.

Australia will stroll home, good to see Warner get some ODI form with a ton

And India limp along to be all out for 53, Finn gets 5 wickets for England. Poor effort on a good batting pitch.

Both the first 2 games have been like a cure for insomnia.

Warner I think is being rested, Cam White and Shaun Marsh into the squad.

Both the first 2 games have been like a cure for insomnia.

Warner I think is being rested, Cam White and Shaun Marsh into the squad.

Warner out with a minor hamstring strain I think. Marsh and White are the two in line should Clarke be unavailable.

Judging by tonight's effort in the Big Bash League you'd have to say Marsh will get the nod if anyone is unable to take their place in the squad.

Warner out with a minor hamstring strain I think. Marsh and White are the two in line should Clarke be unavailable.

Judging by tonight's effort in the Big Bash League you'd have to say Marsh will get the nod if anyone is unable to take their place in the squad.
Add watson out with a hamstring issue as well. Cricket australia posted something up on facebook earlier.
I think some people that i know personally will love this.

Australia get home with one ball to spare thanks to another Steve Smith century and some late hitting from Brad Haddin. Earlier England were set up by a great innings by Ian Bell before some good death bowling restricted England to 8/303 after they were 2/244 from 40 overs.

Smith was Man of the Match. I'd love to see his trophy room after this summer is finished.

God no internet for a week, kids blew the down loads on holidays and the dialup speed was pure pain.
The series has been a bit slow, i really felt the India/England game at the WACA was let down by the pitch and the ground looks nothing short of sad. It really is not the WACA i remember when i lived in WA in the 90's. If they are building a new Footy/T20 stadium at Burswood then return the WACA to a traditional cricket ground with lots of outer, 25000 limit would be fine for most tour other than Ashes. Really India does not raise the crowds, West Indies are still more exciting and at least they look like they are having fun.

God no internet for a week, kids blew the down loads on holidays and the dialup speed was pure pain.
The series has been a bit slow, i really felt the India/England game at the WACA was let down by the pitch and the ground looks nothing short of sad. It really is not the WACA i remember when i lived in WA in the 90's. If they are building a new Footy/T20 stadium at Burswood then return the WACA to a traditional cricket ground with lots of outer, 25000 limit would be fine for most tour other than Ashes. Really India does not raise the crowds, West Indies are still more exciting and at least they look like they are having fun.
Go with an unlimited internet service provider.
As for the ground and the pitch. Everything there is old

Go with an unlimited internet service provider.
As for the ground and the pitch. Everything there is old
Easier said than done. We can only access ADSL here no ADSL2+ available and unlimited is non existent. OH to live in a major centre, the country gets rolled on internet and with the NBN getting rolled over to die we have little hope of ever getting a decent connection.

Back