Have Been On Here Before

Renegadesfan

Also known as Sooz
Hi guys,
If you have heard of former poster S schwab2clarkson posting on here. That would be me.
I was very immature back then but have vowed to be really well behaved and not act like an immature little shit that I was being.
So far so good. Am enjoying the cricket and thought it might just help me get back onto bigfooty.
A few changes have been made. I'm now a North Melbourne fan in the AFL. Used to barrack for Hawthorn until some awful person had decided to add me as a friend on facebook and insisted that they wouldn't be rude to me via private message. They lied and were rude to me on facebook and abused my family.
I'm also into house sitting which is fun. I often do this for my sister in law to help her out as she doesn't want to take her dogs to the kennels.
In the cricket I love watching the aussies play. I'm also a renegades fan in the t20 format of the game. I'm also a NSW and Bushrangers fan in the state league. I used to live on the border of victoria and new south wales and South Australia. Hence my two teams. I still love them to this day.
My favourite player from the aussies is Peter Siddle. Favourite player from the renegades and victoria bushrangers is Aaron Finch. Favourite NSW cricketer is Mitch Starc.

Hi guys,
If you have heard of former poster S schwab2clarkson posting on here. That would be me.
I was very immature back then but have vowed to be really well behaved and not act like an immature little shit that I was being.
So far so good. Am enjoying the cricket and thought it might just help me get back onto bigfooty.
A few changes have been made. I'm now a North Melbourne fan in the AFL. Used to barrack for Hawthorn until some awful person had decided to add me as a friend on facebook and insisted that they wouldn't be rude to me via private message. They lied and were rude to me on facebook and abused my family.
I'm also into house sitting which is fun. I often do this for my sister in law to help her out as she doesn't want to take her dogs to the kennels.
In the cricket I love watching the aussies play. I'm also a renegades fan in the t20 format of the game. I'm also a NSW and Bushrangers fan in the state league. I used to live on the border of victoria and new south wales and South Australia. Hence my two teams. I still love them to this day.
My favourite player from the aussies is Peter Siddle. Favourite player from the renegades and victoria bushrangers is Aaron Finch. Favourite NSW cricketer is Mitch Starc.
Welcome buddy hope to see you around the forums expressing your ideas :)

Welcome buddy hope to see you around the forums expressing your ideas :)
Thanks mate!
Am on here a little longer because another forum that i post on just booted me for no real reason.
This place is better because there are less trolls and more passionate fans of the cricket.

Have just started back at uni and am really enjoying it. Am going it slowly because I have got a bit of a learning disability so I think this is better for me.
Am doing certificate iv in Information Technology and the subject that I am doing is Networking. So it's the networking of the building servers and setting them up kind. We also do stuff from Cisco which is an online course.
We also install stuff like windows 8 and the latest linux software. It's all pretty awesome stuff.

Have just started back at uni and am really enjoying it. Am going it slowly because I have got a bit of a learning disability so I think this is better for me.
Am doing certificate iv in Information Technology and the subject that I am doing is Networking. So it's the networking of the building servers and setting them up kind. We also do stuff from Cisco which is an online course.
We also install stuff like windows 8 and the latest linux software. It's all pretty awesome stuff.
happy for you m8 hope you do well, I hope to go to uni in 2 yrs and do a bach of commerce :)

Back