Nmca 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peppa's a pretender, doesn't do it when it counts, ask Heidelberg blokes and don't get
on here just to say he's a great bloke if he was as good as you say he was why did you let him go???
His very close to the head honchos at Rosebank at that goes in his favour isn't a sampion, plumpton or a Watts.
Hasn't performed in finals and that's were it counts. He might be a great bloke but he doesn't play with me and he's no friend of mine.
Why are Parkers overrated? had some big wins, crickets a funny game.
Lalor same thing every year.
Really happy for Colts, had a real crack.
Darebin lost me when they started with the cones rubbish and for that act alone are not worthy of playing "A" grade.
Keon Park and Camrea played on postage stamps for 50 years as soon as they got a top ground they didn't bring out cones, what an embarrassment.
As I've said before re Holy Trinity, they have never done anything, they will never do anything and should be ashamed of their antics both off field and on.
YCW see you in "B" grade were you belong.
I'd rather have a pretender in my side who at least makes it out on to the park than some bitter twisted fool who gets on big cricket to make out like a hero. As for the no friend of mine comment I reckon you would be able to get all your friends together in a phone box.! Is there anything good happening in NMCA or for that matter in your life ?, just stick to coloring books.... that seems at about your level of intelligence.

Peppa's a pretender, doesn't do it when it counts, ask Heidelberg blokes and don't get
on here just to say he's a great bloke if he was as good as you say he was why did you let him go???
His very close to the head honchos at Rosebank at that goes in his favour isn't a sampion, plumpton or a Watts.
Hasn't performed in finals and that's were it counts. He might be a great bloke but he doesn't play with me and he's no friend of mine.

Harsh and innaccurate. Taken maybe 60 wickets at less than 20 so far (less than 3 seasons) and averages probably 40 with the bat. Puts him in the top bracket of all rounders I would have thought.

Played an important knock in the PF last year to get them into the granny. 60 in a tough chase.
I'm all for putting the blow torch on under performers. But I don't think you're fair with your comments. Clearly he's gotten under your skin and you're sniping him on here.

I'd rather have a pretender in my side who at least makes it out on to the park than some bitter twisted fool who gets on big cricket to make out like a hero. As for the no friend of mine comment I reckon you would be able to get all your friends together in a phone box.! Is there anything good happening in NMCA or for that matter in your life ?, just stick to coloring books.... that seems at about your level of intelligence.
The problem with this guy is that he loves to pot the oppo. He has a big ego & the mafia down at Rosebank have muzzled him because he started rubbing people up the wrong way in his first season at the club. You ask anyone who has played against him & they will all say that his an average bloke. His a good player but struggles in the furnace imo...

Dear Joe, "I'd rather have a pretender in my side who at least makes it out on to the park than some bitter twisted fool who gets on big cricket to make out like a hero".
There goes your credibility, you want a pretender?? lets leave it at that.
On the Rosebank front, I haven't offended or made any derogatory comments re their club.
I stand by my comment, the bloke doesn't do it when it counts.

How does a top 4 side get bowled out for 77 ??? Seriously KP are making up the numbers come March.Have no firepower whatsoever.
Any one in the top 3 on their day can win the flag.

Game in the balance with ycw and chargers, wouldn't mind seeing ycw get up and make the last few weeks interesting for relegation, Keon park posted a good score 200 should be enough on there ground. Holy trinity struggling, 160 a good score in 50 overs but rivergum being 1/79 game over. Rosebank easily enough runs on the board

Nice double ton by Phill Hiah, Baseballers nice score of 408. Socials 3 wickets away from another outright win, Northcote United fair chase ahead of them as well.. Final 4 won't be decided until the last week I'm thinking.

Like the idea of today's charity game but wouldn't it be better if it was a rep game against another competition or an all stars game? Get some of the big names involved. Would draw a bigger crowd. Only a couple players playing today that would be worthy of watching. Hopefully it's a success though !!

The game between Parkers & Lalor evenly poised. Alot will depend on Lalor middle order making runs in order to get them over the line. Should be a tightly fought battle. My money would on Parkers with a score on the board.

Rivergum with a big score on the weekend without AJ. Still the front runners.
Keon park solid win over lalor
Rosebank doing enough against colts but I'm not sold on there bowling attack. YCW getting up to make it an interesting last few rounds in the relegation battle.

Top 4 and it's positions look settled. Rosebank and rivergum first final barring something extraordinary.

Same old, same old, with Rosebank using the tried and true method setting themselves to be able to bat out their 80 overs most weeks, leaving it a 2 horse race once again and the Kooks being clear favourites.

Olympic Colts, I had a tonne of respect for you blokes you were having a crack in trying to play finals now
you go and get bent over by Lalor? Parkers 250 will be enough and don't be surprised if they go on and win the whole thng
from here. Rosebank to many young kids to stand up and a few go missing when it counts, come in traitor. Bowled crap
and then ran off just goes to show the quality of the bloke or should I say family he comes from.
Holy trinity disgrace! where have you been? punching up on YC's doesn't count.
Interesting finish to the year, bring it on. Especially you sook, when will you realise your not that good?? the other bloke has
really done well to get back in your team. LMFAO. never good enough $$$bank don't put up with crap, are you blokes leaving
to coach Druids?? HAAAAAAAAA. What mugs all three of you.

Agree with your post on Olympic Colts.Let's see if they have any heart in the 2nd innings and avoid an outright.
Interesting to read your thoughts on NBR.Won't be surprised at all to see them chase 250.At least one of their top bats is due for a big one.Bit harsh on the 'traitor'.You need to move on.
As for KP I'll say it again that they won't be a threat come finals time.

Gotta feel for Yc's, they battled but arent up to playing in the top league. The team is filled with some older guys filling in just to make the numbers. Not to sure where to from here. Good guys that dont mind a beer after the game. Got to agree with comments on Olympic Colts, very inconsistent but need to recruit if they want to play finals. Keon Park should get the chocolates with a 250 on the board aginst Rosebank. Trinners will avoid relegation with an easy win & Lalor will lock in an outright just to make things interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back