Random Thoughts On Players

Kram81

Have something like this over on BF, thought we could do something similar. Doesn't matter what just a comment or an opinion on any player..

I have a fair bit of doubt over O'Keefe being a Test bowler but he should have been at least given more of a go.

I mean Xavier Doherty got a run ahead of him ffs

I have a fair bit of doubt over O'Keefe being a Test bowler but he should have been at least given more of a go.

I mean Xavier Doherty got a run ahead of him ffs

I agree, O'Keefe should have been given a crack. At 29 though and with Agar seemingly ahead of him, his ship may have sailed. Hopefully it hasn't quite yet though.

I think that James Taylor should be moved up the order in England's team when batting. He was awesome in yesterday's game. I know he missed out on getting a century but he was well and truly on his way to getting one. Batted really well.
The same with Corey Anderson from New Zealand. He should be moved up the order in New Zealand's team. Awesome player. Got his 50 runs with in 36 balls. Amazing.

I agree, O'Keefe should have been given a crack. At 29 though and with Agar seemingly ahead of him, his ship may have sailed. Hopefully it hasn't quite yet though.
He's been out injured. Don't know what it was that had kept him out to be exact but I know it was a long term injury. I totally agree with you Kram81 Kram81 Also Luke Ronki seems to be really lucky to be playing for New Zealand. He's awesome. Should be playing for Australia.

I would love to see Cameron Boyce and Alastair McDermott given a go at Test Level. Those two would be great. They might just be the players we need to replace some of the older players like Watson and eventually Michael Clarke.

Back