Group A World Cup

no way kumar dharmasena is a fool for giving that run out, the ball is dead when the umpire raises his finger i'am sorry but he's got it wrong and poor james taylor i feel for u bud, congrats to da Aussies and pls dnt talk abt the sri lanka game i'am embarrassed.
Yeah I have no idea what was going on with that run out, be interesting what explanation they give..

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-cricket-world-cup-2015/content/story/831485.html

"Following Australia's 111-run win over England in the Group A ICC Cricket World Cup clash at Melbourne Cricket Ground on Saturday night, the Playing Control Team (PCT) met and reviewed the final ball of the game which resulted in James Anderson being given run out," an ICC statement said.
"Article 3.6a of Appendix 6 of the Decision Review System Playing Conditions states that the ball should have been deemed dead when the batsman (James Taylor) was given out LBW. No further runs or dismissals were possible.

How funny would it have been tonight if a drunk KP streaked across the MCG carrying a sign "GIVE ME MY JOB BACK!" :D

Somehow I don't think those umpires in the Australia vs England game will be umpiring another match this world cup. They managed to make a vital error right at the end of the game preventing James Taylor from getting a century.

Maybe. I reckon they will be dropped out of the World Cup and replaced with others who have been going better locally. There are some awesome local umpires going around.
yee i agree i mean it was so obvious and we could see james taylor's frustration I really feel sorry for him he played a great innings and tbh he deserves it reminds me when kumar dharmasena gave tendulkar out in one of his first matches he played for india it was clearly not out but i guess back then they didn't have drs.

yee i agree i mean it was so obvious and we could see james taylor's frustration I really feel sorry for him he played a great innings and tbh he deserves it reminds me when kumar dharmasena gave tendulkar out in one of his first matches he played for india it was clearly not out but i guess back then they didn't have drs.
The Indians still don't have DRS. they prefer to whinge about how badly done they are. It made no difference England were well humiliated and are now going to struggle to make the six if they don't do something.

The Indians still don't have DRS. they prefer to whinge about how badly done they are. It made no difference England were well humiliated and are now going to struggle to make the six if they don't do something.
they can use it this world cup right bcoz iam pretty sure they used it to get rid of umar akmal in the india v pak game.

Wrong! They used it in their game against pakistan.

Back