Group B World Cup

2 for 201, Ireland's to lose now but they've batted very sensibly so far. West Indies just look very flat out there, really need to make something happen and right now.

Wow big win for Ireland and with India's win (never mind the riots) Ireland might be a chance. I still think India will now loose it's wheels as the only game that mattered is over.

Great win by Ireland, a super effort from them. Hopefully they can maybe cause another upset or two in the remaining games. A lot of work to do for the West Indies now, they've really fallen from their high in the 70's and 80's.

West Indian cricket has well and truly jumped the shark.

It seriously looked like some of them just didn't give a **** out there today, probably thinking about what T20 franchise contract they have up next.

West Indian cricket has well and truly jumped the shark.

It seriously looked like some of them just didn't give a **** out there today, probably thinking about what T20 franchise contract they have up next.
So true. Mind you they do have loads of other issues going on whilst they're at the world cup.

Notes from West Indies v Pakistan so far...four dropped catches and dismal ground fielding from Pakistan and heaps of injuries on both sides!

Just gone a claimed my tickets for SA/Ind tomorrow, and SL/Bang on Thursday. I remember when I purchased them in November. The dates for the games felt an eternity away.

Back