Group B World Cup

Haven't watched much this morning but Pakistan cricket and shit fielding have gone together for as long as I can remember. Looks like the WI are going to end up with a decent score now anyway.

I purchased my first tickets in March 2014. Do you think I was too keen? :p
What games have you gone to or are going to?

I was half thinking about going to India v WI at the WACA, still have some tickets left for $60 but then I don't really think I can be bothered when I have to add travelling up to Perth as well and don't have anyone else to go with.. (I'm fine watching stuff like AFL on my own but I reckon cricket isn't really the best solo)

I was half thinking about going to India v WI at the WACA, still have some tickets left for $60 but then I don't really think I can be bothered when I have to add travelling up to Perth as well and don't have anyone else to go with.. (I'm fine watching stuff like AFL on my own but I reckon cricket isn't really the best solo)
It might not seem like a big deal. But it's not often your country gets to host a WC (Even for Indians!). So if that your best chance to see a game, I'd encourage you to make the effort to go. Once it's gone, it's gone. It's similar to me with the final. I didn't really want to spent the $295 for it. But I knew afterwards had I not, I'd regret it more that I didn't go despite the cost. If the final wasn't held in Melbourne, I'd have bought a ticket to the biggest game available.

I'm just saying. You do want you want to.

It depends who your mates are haha. I'm going to two matches with mates and one without.

I'm going to Australia v New Zealand, South Africa v Pakistan and the semi-final at Eden Park. :D

It might not seem like a big deal. But it's not often your country gets to host a WC (Even for Indians!). So if that your best chance to see a game, I'd encourage you to make the effort to go. Once it's gone, it's gone. It's similar to me with the final. I didn't really want to spent the $295 for it. But I knew afterwards had I not, I'd regret it more that I didn't go despite the cost. If the final wasn't held in Melbourne, I'd have bought a ticket to the biggest game available.

I'm just saying. You do want you want to.
Well unfortunately it looks like it has sold out now, at least for the moment anyway. (guessing they might release some unsold corporate seats just before the game)

If I lived in Melbourne (like I guess you probably do) would have almost certainly have went to the Final, would be awesome no matter who was playing.

Wow 4/1. That's actually a new record for the lowest score at which a team has lost it's fourth wicket in an ODI. The previous record was in 2006 when Canada were 4/4 against Zimbabwe.

Pakistan 6/116 now after 28 overs. Umar Akmal and Afridi in, this is probably the last pair that can still realistically win them the game.

By the way, how good is Andre Russell?

Kind of funny. When I went to purchase tickets. I thought I'd give the Aus/Eng game a miss because there'd be heaps there, and I want to sit by myself, be able to place my bag next to me, and sit comfortably. So I was a bit "meh" on the Aus/Eng game. As it turns out, SA/Ind may even be more crowded than the final!

Back