• New Zealand

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • West indies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to my prediction these teams will reach the semi-finals: Australia, south africa and Sri lanka
and for the finals: Australia and Sri lanka

This feels like the world cup where one of the associates will rise to the glory, not too much though. Anyway...

My Prediction:
Semi's: Australia, India, New Zealand and Ireland
Final: India and New Zealand
Winner: New Zealand

This feels like the world cup where one of the associates will rise to the glory, not too much though. Anyway...

Ireland have the batting to compete with any side but their seam bowling is a worry. Really missing some pace and bounce from someone like Boyd Rankin. And that's coming from an avid Irish fan...

Well, by way India have started, they are up to prove a serious challenge but NZ have been a treat to watch till now.. India or New zealand will win.

The co hosts clash to prove their superiority...Match Preview NZ v/s AUS by me...Do give your comments and views on the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
The co hosts clash to prove their superiority...Match Preview NZ v/s AUS by me...Do give your comments and views on the same.
I would go with australia tbh they have more fire power and a better overall squad than nz atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man west indies are so unpredictable I woudn't count them out I mean they would seem a very weak bowling line up but they can chase almost any score down if they are in there zone.

Back