Group B World Cup

no school tomorrow gonna watch the south africa v west indies game its gonna be a cracker because both sides are very entertaining sides with loads of talent and potential.

Sounds like there is some rain around Sydney although clearing later, hopefully it doesn't interfere with the South Africa v West Indies game too much.

Weather has completely gone and is looking like a great afternoon for cricket, South Africa won the toss and chose to bat.

SA $1.28
WI $3.70

Decent start from South Africa, 1 for 93 off 22 overs. Should be able to build this innings nicely and really go for it in the final 10 or so overs.

South Africa, four hundred and eight.. :confused::eek::D
that last 20 overs wow just wow and to think that before this game people were doubting south africa, for me its just nonsense because they only lost one game and people started saying south africa had no chance etc thats just wrong, teams have bad days and that day was a bad day for south africa.

And the West Indies absolutely rubbish in their reply, 8 for 116...

There has been some very disappointing games so far in this tournament.

west indies are a team that honestly don't think seriously they have so much talent but they waste it by trying to go after the bowling from ball one but I must admit in this run chase they had no choice, but still a good platform for the first 10 overs would have been a good start and then from there they could have accelerated but they kept loosing wickets trying to belt the ball out of the park.

South Africa, four hundred and eight.. :confused::eek::D

Last 15 overs they went at 14.8 an over. Last five overs was over 19 an over. AB de Villiers is a complete freak, best batsman in the world by a mile at the moment.

And the West Indies absolutely rubbish in their reply, 8 for 116...
There has been some very disappointing games so far in this tournament.

It astounds me when people want to get rid of the associate sides, they've produced some of the best games at the World Cup so far while the test nations have beat up on each other for most of the tournament.

Pakistan got to 7/235 on the back of a patient innings of 73 from Misbah-ul-Haq and then a lusty 54 not out from Wahab Riaz at the end which was his maiden ODI 50.

Zimbabwe are 0/14 from four overs in reply.

Back