Nmca 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta feel for Yc's, they battled but arent up to playing in the top league. The team is filled with some older guys filling in just to make the numbers. Not to sure where to from here. Good guys that dont mind a beer after the game. Got to agree with comments on Olympic Colts, very inconsistent but need to recruit if they want to play finals. Keon Park should get the chocolates with a 250 on the board aginst Rosebank. Trinners will avoid relegation with an easy win & Lalor will lock in an outright just to make things interesting.
Let's be honest half the teams in the comp aren't up to it.
Rivergum's to lose & Samps for the medal

I would like to know how bad C grade is. Cobra's couldn't beat themselves in a practice match last season and now no one can get near them.
Surely the opening bat that deserted them in there hour of need must be regretting his decision. Then again anyone that leaves their team after it has been relegated is weak as piss anyway.

are cobras the most boring and overrated club in this comp?? I wouldnt have a beer with any o f them.

They made 250 and batted well against one of the so called best teams in the comp!! docherty is well on his way with 82 and taking wickets.. Will be up there!
That game is only half done so will have to see what happens there.Docherty is having a very good season and will be up there as you said.

So, T20 for comp points is on the menu by the sounds of things.

Surely that's something for a discussion at a later date, as I think that there are other issues that need to be sorted out before making things harder again with another form of cricket at the "park cricket" level.

Parkers verses Rosebank must have been a nailbiter. the final 4 now set. The spies down at Flinders st saying there is serious in fighting within & players are willing to walk if the captain isn't moved on. Apparently only plays his favorites with some very unhappy campers down there. Jack Quick really starting to open up. Anyone in the top 4 can win it. My money is on Wests.

YCW giving walk overs in the 2nds but can manage to pull 12-13 players in the one day comp each week? Priorities in order at that club..
Also rosebanks captain averaging 7????? Surelyyy can't keep his spot during the finals? That's shocking. Finals look set. Lalor looking like getting a home final against Keon park, that could be the difference I think. Rivergum rosebank will be a cracker. If rivergum bat first it's game over.

YCW giving walk overs in the 2nds but can manage to pull 12-13 players in the one day comp each week? Priorities in order at that club..
Also rosebanks captain averaging 7????? Surelyyy can't keep his spot during the finals? That's shocking. Finals look set. Lalor looking like getting a home final against Keon park, that could be the difference I think. Rivergum rosebank will be a cracker. If rivergum bat first it's game over.

Good call on Rosebank captain. The axe may fall on him sooner rather than later, the guy is an absolute elmer fudd!! Similar fate for Trinners captain, his averaging 8 & has tried batting at every position possible, ordinary bloke & should be playing d grade , will definately get the chop in a couple of weeks.. 3rd & 4th positions not locked in just yet.

On the doorstep of finals the Jika shield is up for grabs.
Kookies would have to be strong favorites. With AJ, Pezz, Youngy, & Bramo leading the way they will be hard to beat. A very strong all round team that have dominated all year.
Rosebank Rely on Samps, Favrin , Tenuta & Dallariva. All of these guys will need to be solid contributors. Probably the strongest batting line up. If you get these guys out cheaply it could be game over. Bowling seems to lack firepower.
Lalor are hit & miss but on there day they can beat anyone. I reckon there bowling is up there with the best in the competition.
Parkers rely on Whitey to score. If You cant get him cheaply they may be in strife, Although there bowling is solid.
Looking forward to the next month....

Rivergum by 3 lengths, and Keon Park will beat Lalor.
How good was Jack Quick on the weekend?? best thing that came out of the round was that
a certain bloke with a very huge mouth will hopefully never be seen in the top grade again.( how much did you pay out not
to win a flag again??). Fantastic, the laughing stock of the comp.

How good was Jack Quick on the weekend?? best thing that came out of the round was that
a certain bloke with a very huge mouth will hopefully never be seen in the top grade again.( how much did you pay out not
Agree with most of the above. Rosebank don't have the depth to beat Rivergum, although I think Lalor may knock off Keon Park again based on lack of depth relying on to few to make runs.
News of what was happening in Jack Quick started filtering through to us during our game. You have never seen so much belly laughing as we learnt what had happened to Socials. Whilst some may feel sorry for the players I don't. They are only there for the cash which is only being paid to feed the ego of their prez. Sucked in big mouth

Classy mate, real classy!

Agree with most of the above. Rosebank don't have the depth to beat Rivergum, although I think Lalor may knock off Keon Park again based on lack of depth relying on to few to make runs.
News of what was happening in Jack Quick started filtering through to us during our game. You have never seen so much belly laughing as we learnt what had happened to Socials. Whilst some may feel sorry for the players I don't. They are only there for the cash which is only being paid to feed the ego of their prez. Sucked in big mouth

Your all class mate!

We know who you are and you can't spell "class"! go hide your face, if you haven't got
all the players going one way you can't win! doesn't matter what you pay them! the funny thing is
that your mob are classless, you spruik about how good you are and you don't pay am I boring anyone or does everyone
that knows this clown agree?? next minute he goes and buys the world and they still get smashed talk about "pissing in the wind:!!
You have a terrific bunch of guys there who play for each other not!! and what I have been told total tool is everyone hates each other there!
You know what, go spend another ten grand and go buy someone from the dvca I hear there are superstar players in that comp. LMFAO
Only thing is then you'll definitely not get a game and that's what should of happened this year, your a thirds player at absolute best.
Karma its a terrible thing you used to take cheap shots at every other club load mouth, you have always stunk now you've killed your club.
I reckon you'll do anything to keep this bunch of winners together so you can look good, start selling raffle tickets now. what a mouth you got,
put a football in it, do everyone a favour and shut the ...... up. Loser!! How's that for Class??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back