Most Beautiful International Cricket Ground In The World

Dubai also has a preety good stadium

Awesome-Dubai-Cricket-Stadium-Wallpapers-Pictures-Images-Backgrounds-Free-Amazing-Rare-Funny-Cute-Technology-Universtuffs-Arunkumar4.jpg

Awesome-Dubai-Cricket-Stadium-Wallpapers-Pictures-Images-Backgrounds-Free-Amazing-Rare-Funny-Cute-Technology-Universtuffs-Arunkumar1.jpg

Nicely kept ground, shame they can't get decent crowds there though. That outfield is looking very good there.

YES... you know Dubai, those Sheikhs got more money then grass in their garden... so they built up a world class stadium, but doesnt know what to do with it

Would never happen but it would be awesome if the WACA was bulldozed and something like that was built there instead, it's about the right size for cricket in Perth.

Dharmashala does look spectacular.
Most open grounds have something about them, whether it be cityscapes or landscapes. As much as I love the MCG for its atmosphere and heritage, its not "beautiful" in any way whatsoever.

Dharmashala does look spectacular.
Most open grounds have something about them, whether it be cityscapes or landscapes. As much as I love the MCG for its atmosphere and heritage, its not "beautiful" in any way whatsoever.

I think its those snow capped Himalayas in the background which makes it particularly appealing...

I think its those snow capped Himalayas in the background which makes it particularly appealing...
Absolutely, I'm a sucker for those types of landscapes. And the main stands looks like cricket grandstands, but with a sense of place. The style suits the setting, reminiscent of Himalayan style buildings (or, at least, of the stereotypical Tibetan or Nepalese ones we occasionally see images of here).

not only that the ground's colours matches the background and makes it stand out.

I think they didnt build any shades over most part of the stands for the very same reason, since building shades might have cut off the background.....

Absolutely, I'm a sucker for those types of landscapes. And the main stands looks like cricket grandstands, but with a sense of place. The style suits the setting, reminiscent of Himalayan style buildings (or, at least, of the stereotypical Tibetan or Nepalese ones we occasionally see images of here).

Dharamshala is the centre of the Tibetan exile world. Its Dalai Lama's town. So, yes that stand is made like a buddhist monastery..

hpca-stadium-is-a-cricket-stadium-located-in-the-city-of-dharamshala-in-himachal-pradesh-india.jpg

5 of the best cricket stadiums are:
1. THE LORDS, CRICKET GROUND IN LONDON
2. THE OVAL, KENNINGTON LONDON
3. MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND (MCG) IN MELBOURNE
4. EDEN GARDENS, KOLKATA INDIA
5. THE WANDERERS, JOHANNESBURG (SOUTH AFRICA)

Back