General Chat 14/15

Although it seems a common sense decision to have an 8 team finals series for South C3 (which has 16 teams), seems weird that the first two games in that series are on the Saturday and Sunday of week 1 of the finals - (when there is an empty week later on)
Isnt the reason these people play 1 day cricket because the body or mind is too old (or too young) for long days - and we make them back up less than 24 hours later

Got 1 right , anybody got any idea where Senior Division is this year
Peter Robinson oval, from the information I received the President over ruled match committee because he promised murrumbeena g/f 3 weeks ago makes it hard to follow Yccc 1sts and 2nds,surely this game should have been played at Spotswood .Another mind googling decision

Peter Robinson oval, from the information I received the President over ruled match committee because he promised murrumbeena g/f 3 weeks ago makes it hard to follow Yccc 1sts and 2nds,surely this game should have been played at Spotswood .Another mind googling decision
Hopefully there were no back room dealings going on here . But i know what we can bet on .

Didnt South Caulfield finish on top last year and have to go to a shit ground at Altona, I would think it will be a decent ground. Where ever it is

Peter Robinson oval is a very happy hunting ground for Yarraville CCC...Played two grand finals there and won both.
2010/11 v Bentleigh and 2011/12 v Beaumaris. Yarraville also finished top of the ladder in 11/12 and still travelled to Murrumbeena.
No complaints like some.

Didnt South Caulfield finish on top last year and have to go to a shit ground at Altona, I would think it will be a decent ground. Where ever it is
Scratch have no problem with ground issue is Yccc have both 1 and 2nds in G/F makes it hard to watch both.
Ps-that's why it was played at Altona nth last year

Can't believe this disgraceful decision . You can keep trying to bring down Yccc but you will never win . I think the president of the competition has some questions to answer .
Makes no difference , most of YCCC players are from District Cricket or Higher Grades and are used to playing on the other side of town. They have their own Bus so it's not like it's an inconvenience to drive there

It was a weird decision last year, which has been 'rectified' by making another weird decision this year.
Hopefully it is something we wont have to worry about in 16/17

I remember as the old coach of yccc when we were losing grand finals and I said I would love to play at murrembeena . Get over it , I want my old job back . Out with tocka in with smackers .

Back