General Chat 14/15

Can i get on the bus? Too far to ride my pushie out there. What are the dimmies like at Murrumbeena?
Jeeejuch dt I didn't realize you were a crows man. Dim Sims are 80c each or 4 for $ 3.20. But I've warned murrenbeena now that you and I are headed there . They have employed 4 people for the weekend . They have got pergolas Turner a goon bag and a sleeping bag . I told them him and his mate mad muck are on the prowl .

Pardon my ignorance ,unfortunately this situation is out of my control however if Kevin Rudd can re enter parliament so can I.
Yccc President has ultimately lost members confidence and I will be campaigning against him next season along with John,David,Spadge and Kate we will endeavour to restore the club back to the glory days

Pardon my ignorance ,unfortunately this situation is out of my control however if Kevin Rudd can re enter parliament so can I.
Yccc President has ultimately lost members confidence and I will be campaigning against him next season along with John,David,Spadge and Kate we will endeavour to restore the club back to the glory days
You listen here Cathy . I am very fond of myself and I will say I have done an excerrent job as president . People say I'm the Kim jong-un of the vtca . No one will defeat Yccc and you better rissen to me . ruv kim

Right you wacka's . I have found 16 bottle shops from yccc to murrembeena , Who's in . Hey DT , batting coach rubble and racetrack richie we need a driver for Saturday . I want tock's job , I need an extension built on at home ..

Herro errryone . Happy gran final eve . Me has organize bus to murrenbreena for Orr our members like great Kim jong-un we will come in numbers . Me frinks that errryone should have haircut like Kim . Happy Kim day by bye errryone .GO CRUBBERS

Herrrrrooo errryone me hopes you had good weekend just rike crub did . Is long way to murrembreena pulling the rickshaw west gate bridge is berry berry hard to get up . Must go i make fresh dim sim for shop called crub special . GO CRUBBERS

350 runs and 25 wickets in two days . What a great decision by the President of the vtca to over rule Everyone on the committee . Best two teams playing on a terrible pitch . Someone's got some explaining to do . Maybe he needs to stand down . Murrenbeenagate .

350 runs and 25 wickets in two days . What a great decision by the President of the vtca to over rule Everyone on the committee . Best two teams playing on a terrible pitch . Someone's got some explaining to do . Maybe he needs to stand down . Murrenbeenagate .
Spot on pergolas,disappointing I've had the brace and bits since that decision was handed down on tittie Tuesday ,might throw my Michael rand in the jake king next year

Called in for awhile again yesterday, what a gripping contest. Great pressure. How many runs at Spotswood for the North final

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha me say not again for poor south Caulfield . Another bad for there crub and bery good day for my crub . Vinna vinna chicken vinna . One south prayer abuse my brubba cousta after making hundred . Me say to him over frence you should sullup you soun sooooopid . Okay must go drink prenty of saki tonight at crub . God save Kim and gooooooo crubbers .

What a Hume highway rolled out this week,my boys showed some Royce hart this week 8 flags in last 10 years suck on that kebab pres.The bay city rollers would be pulling themselves over that record,time for a red hot and a cheech and chong like the clubbers of old we strong and we bold.

Wrong ground Richie . Me fink it bely bely rucky that south Caulfield not hab to drive over west gate bridge on way home . may jump out .ha ha ha ha ha me bely funny

Interesting turn of events yesterday at murrembeena wasn't it . Just wondering what was said between christoforo and the South Caulfield fieldsman when cousta reached his 100 . Sounded like very poor sportsmanship from what I hear . I heard he looked like a goose with ten runs to win . Oh well I hope he gets disciplined by the President .

Peter Robinson oval, from the information I received the President over ruled match committee because he promised murrumbeena g/f 3 weeks ago makes it hard to follow Yccc 1sts and 2nds,surely this game should have been played at Spotswood .Another mind googling decision
I believe your information to be totally wrong Roger but I bet the Prez is having the last laugh - great game played with a great result. Both teams played it hard to the finish, bet the comp would be pretty happy how it panned out.
The only one overruled from the Executive from what Ive heard is the outgoing Comp Manager, could be why he's outgoing?

I believe your information to be totally wrong Roger but I bet the Prez is having the last laugh - great game played with a great result. Both teams played it hard to the finish, bet the comp would be pretty happy how it panned out.
The only one overruled from the Executive from what Ive heard is the outgoing Comp Manager, could be why he's outgoing?
Righto chomp why would prez be laughing 25w/320 runs week one,week two 6w/280 odd runs good consistent wicket? But wait pres is happy because you are the pres,as for Pete done a outstanding job for decades and you will find it hard to replace him and Russell maybe you could recruit brown and asif to the board ,money well spent at hoppers I say:D

No Eliminator...the Pres overruled the Match Committee...they chose Spotswood...the Pres chose Murrumbeena.
This is despite the FACT that the Murrumbeena wicket had received only average reports for the whole year.Two committee have resigned over it.
The Murrumbeena people were great but had no control over the FACT that the council ground keeper didn't start till Wednesday after getting back from holidays. He didn't have time to prepare a new wicket so tried to make do with the old wicket from the week before...result...crap wicket the first week.
What a huge stuff up by the pres' of the VTCA to be the cause of the GF in the top division being played on a second rated table using a second hand wicket.
The Pres' should resign.

Highest ranked team should be rewarded with hosting rights.
And scrap 4 day finals, bring in a top 6 in 12 team grades giving more teams a crack at finals keeping more interest in the later rounds of the season..

Back