Nmca 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what the Jika team of the year might look like? Thoughts.

White (WC)
Jesensek
Sampimon (c)
Favrin
Perri
Della Riva
Docherty
Bramich
Toull
Anand
Young

Special mentions to Christie (but can't get in with a strike rate of 43), Dhingra (averaging 18 is too high).
Tomaras and Bonnici (averaged 37 & 34 with all other batters averaging over 40 except for Whitey who is keeper).
And Hughes probably touched out by Docherty for a spinning all rounders spot but maybe takes the other spinning spot.

Based on stats and influence on games can't see any other changes..... not sure who selects it so who knows whose mates get in. Heard the premiership captain is good mates with the comp president!

Great side you have put together. Hard to say that anyone shouldn't be in there. Maybe Christie for Anand? Bonnici or Hughes in for white with Alex to keep?? Who knows how the selectors will see it. Captain either samps or Pez. Samps to take out the medal

This forum sucks without scoreboardend. Dont see why he had to get banned for being passionate tbh i agreed with most things he said.

He was a troll, abusive and was an alias of a previously banned user. He's lucky he lasted this long.

This thread is much better off without him, the cricket discussion in here has been mature and it doesn't need someone coming in here abusing other members and sidetracking the thread.

So now that the seasons over, what do clubs need or get rid of to get better?

By ladder!

RIVERGUM
Don't need to change to much, All depends on if Jesensek stays.. But if he leaves, I still think they will be a class above.

Possible Outs.
Jesensek, Morely, Ewart

ROSEBANK
THey have lost dalla riva, that's a huge loss, they need to get rid of there captain, and definitely need to change the way they play, batting 80 doesn't win you flags anymore if you make 150

Possible Outs.
Dalla riva, Bruno, Russo (got to get rid of him, he's a cancer to any club)

LALOR
They just keep suprising, but they need a strike bowler, Christie had a great year but they need another!

Possible Outs.
Winther

KEON PARK
Made finals, but didn't show up. But have to take something out of the year seeing they went better then the year before. Need the older heads to stand up, there's alot of A grade games in this team, need another all rounder and a strike bowler, hearing that there import won't be back.

Possible outs
White, Fernando

OLYMPIC COLTS
Not bad signs from colts this year, Bonnici and Toull in team of the year. But hear there coach is on the way out.
There basically the only 3 that can win them a game.
Need to bridge that gap between them 3 and the rest.

Possible outs
McFadden

DAREBIN CHARGERS
Shouldn't really be in A Grade, only trains once a month, and aren't good enough to make finals. Only in The top grade because the comp wants them in there, and Vic is apart of that committee, need to train more, learn to play proper cricket shots!

HOLY TRINITY
Big disappointments this year, a fair bit of in fighting, but hear there getting rid of there captain and coach.
Need to get another bowler to help pettilino.

And the New comers!
NORTHCOTE UNITED
Well done on the flag, come from know where and peaked at the right time, but if they were 5th with a game to go, how will they go during the season in A Grade. Heard Altis might be heading out and Thompson, huge outs!

Possible Outs
Altis, Thompson

Is it true a certain keeper batsmen who made the team of the year is in talks with a rival club??
I think they lost the GF this year?? I hear he is desperate to go leave.

-B.White gone from HT
- Slaverio to HT
-M.White to Mernda? Or riverside? One of those 2 clubs
-Altis to Rivergum
- Dalla riva retired
-Byron, Connor gone from YCW
-McFadden gone from colts
-Fernando gone from KP
-Bramich and Perri offered huge coin across at a certain DVCA club
-Docherty weighing up options
- Tenuta to walk out in walking stick and still play
-Joe Russo back to KP (only joking)

-Bramo & Pezz playing at Kooks next year thats for sure.
-White staying at Parkers next year but my mail is he was offered big coin to Join the Russo's.
- Docha staying put
-Dalla riva definately finished & my mail is the captain is under severe pressure to keep his job.
- I did hear Tenuta played the final series with a broken bone in his foot. Walking stick thats funny!!
-Slav offered an open cheque to go back to Trinners. He's a big chance now that the captain got the axe, the reason he left was they never got on. If the trinners commitee didn't make a move on the captain another 6 players would have left the club.
-Byron going to lalor & Connor going to Rosebank.

Would be surprised if anyone left Rivergum when there is an opportunity to do a 3 peat.
A little birdie has it that NBR have a couple of new players on the cards that would certainly change their structure.
If Lalor can get a recruit or two it would definitely help them to go the next step.

And yet there is still persistent speculation that several DVCA clubs have offered big bucks to a few players at the Kooky cage without any sort of commitment to taking the Dollars. Will be an interesting pre-season coming up, one would imagine.

-Bramo & Pezz playing at Kooks next year thats for sure.
-White staying at Parkers next year but my mail is he was offered big coin to Join the Russo's.
- Docha staying put
-Dalla riva definately finished & my mail is the captain is under severe pressure to keep his job.
- I did hear Tenuta played the final series with a broken bone in his foot. Walking stick thats funny!!
-Slav offered an open cheque to go back to Trinners. He's a big chance now that the captain got the axe, the reason he left was they never got on. If the trinners commitee didn't make a move on the captain another 6 players would have left the club.
-Byron going to lalor & Connor going to Rosebank.

Some of this is the biggest load of shit lol

5-6 weeks out from training and what's happening around the traps?
NU lost at least 1 of their key players. Will struggle
Rosebank lost a few which will leave a big hole. The clouds are brewing at Cotchin.
Darebin word has it have picked up a very handy recruit

Rumour is the Wick and a past medallist from Baseballers are on there way to Socials. If the imports return from last season added to these 2 its daylight behind them.
Nothing like buying a flag.

Rumors being that the Northern socials will have a strong sub continental flavour this year with some more palyers from over there. Very rich club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back