Elimination Stages World Cup (quarter Finals, Semi Finals And Finals)

Who do you think will win the world cup?

• South Africa

• Sri Lanka

• Bangladesh

• India

• Australia

• Pakistan

• New Zealand

• West Indies

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't get why the commentators keep complementing India's fielding. Sure, they are the best fielding side of the Asian nations but they are still lightyears behind New Zealand, South Africa and Australia.

328 for 7. Very good score but I'm not counting India out just yet. Only about a par score I think but I'll back Australia with their bowling line-up.

Listened to Australia'a innings on radio, now watching on TV. Harsha Bhogle has had a stint in both. There's a noticeable difference in the way he commentates in both. I couldn't recognise him on tv initially.

Australia won pretty easily in the end, defeating India by 95 runs. They now progress to the final against New Zealand on Sunday at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.

11083629_846039028751851_4261449724244342575_n.jpg

I will be departing from perth on saturday hope its a cracking game I want both teams to win but ofc that's not possible.

NZ's last one day game in Australia was 6 years ago :confused: Kane Williamson has played 70 ODIs, zero in Australia :confused: We are neighbours why the heck haven't we been playing each other more??

I was talking about this earlier. Because Australia only like playing the top teams. When was the last time you played West Indies, Zimbabwe and Bangladesh outside of world cups? Now that NZ are doing better, the Australian board takes note and schedules us in...

Bring back the Chappell Hadlee series.

Back