Elimination Stages World Cup (quarter Finals, Semi Finals And Finals)

Who do you think will win the world cup?

• South Africa

• Sri Lanka

• Bangladesh

• India

• Australia

• Pakistan

• New Zealand

• West Indies

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was talking about this earlier. Because Australia only like playing the top teams. When was the last time you played West Indies, Zimbabwe and Bangladesh outside of world cups? Now that NZ are doing better, the Australian board takes note and schedules us in...

Bring back the Chappell Hadlee series.
The stupid thing is that we played each other a lot when you were average and then haven't in the last few years when NZ have actually really lifted.

Don't think the 'vastness' of the MCG will worry the Kiwis too much. With players like Guptill, McCullum, Williamson and the old wily fox Vettori they are well prepared. It will be interesting how they handle playing in a WC Final. That will be their biggest obstacle imo. The Aussies done it all before, yet they haven't reached their peak just yet. Warner due for a big one, Watson finally settled. And Smith is a bloody star. If Johnson is on then its bad news for NZ and Starc has gone to another level. Both sides pretty even, i just feel we have the edge in the bowling department.

Eagles_supporters59735733.jpg
Anna Hutchinson>Australia

It's a final. You don't know what's going to happen. You throw that stuff out the window. For all we know, NZ may lift under the circumstances and Australia may falter. I mean, with the very strong memory of being gobsmacked by Ponting's innings in 03. No way did I think even someone like Gilchrist would've topped it in 07. You just don't know.

New Zealand has won three of their last five matches at the MCG and six members of the current side were playing in the last match there that we won.
Don't get too excited, it will be a hum dinger of a game or at least it better be. I will be disappointed if it fades like the India semi but i still want to see Australia bat first and NZ chase. This has been the strengths of each team in the series and should make for a lot of fun. Come on Aussie!!

I'm off to see the start of the Vic motorkhana before heading to the final. So this'll be my last post for the day. I have nfi what to say. There's been a lot of talk about what going to happen, but we/everyone have nfi. So you guys have a great day, and let's hope for an epic!

Don't get too excited, it will be a hum dinger of a game or at least it better be. I will be disappointed if it fades like the India semi but i still want to see Australia bat first and NZ chase. This has been the strengths of each team in the series and should make for a lot of fun. Come on Aussie!!

True anything can happen. Was just trying to make some of the Aussies feel as nervous as I am haha.

I'm off to see the start of the Vic motorkhana before heading to the final. So this'll be my last post for the day. I have nfi what to say. There's been a lot of talk about what going to happen, but we/everyone have nfi. So you guys have a great day, and let's hope for an epic!
And so why is big Cricket not on your mobile so you can give live updates with photos?? :)
Going to be great game, good omen the Broncos are doing the warriors in a tough game.

3/121 from 30 overs. Good partnership between Taylor and Elliott to recover from what was a poor start.

New Zealand really struggling now at 9/182 from 44.5 overs. Elliott was the star for the Kiwis with 84, Taylor did well for his 40 but there hasn't been anything of substance contributed other than those two.

Faulkner and Johnson have three wickets each for Australia.

And that's the end of that. The next ball was a wide from Johnson but the extra ball from the over is a wicket, a run out from Maxwell. Boult defended a leg side ball away to short leg but Maxwell sensed Southee was slow getting back to the non-striker's crease and pings the ball at the stumps, he hits with Southee found short.

New Zealand all out for 183 from 45 overs. Dinner break is on now, the chase will begin in 45 minutes.

Finch out early in the second over for a duck and now Warner falls for 45.

Australia 2/63 from 12.2 overs.

Back