New Zealand 30 Man World Cup Squad

I agree as well.

There is a certain degree me playing the Wellington card but Elliot is there on merit. During the domestic T20 he consistently showed his hitting ability and later in the List A stuff he has been on song.

Elliot can do the job that Franklin should have done if he'd taken his chances.. Finish off or rebuild an innings and bowl a couple of overs when required. I still feel sad that Franklin couldn't keep his spot but he did have his fair share of chances.

I'm not sure how it be could related but Bond has signed as the Mumbai Indians bowling coach. Good on him but what a waste..
Oh good, he was slapped in the face with money until he went to the IPL.

This is a massive loss for NZ cricket and I hope they will search for a serious replacement.

You mean when the NZC went back on their word and caved into the BCCI rather than back Shane Bond?

Yeah he was promised that he'd still be able to play for NZ but then the BCCI / ICC got all of them banned from international cricket as you know.

The NZ cricket board have never had any balls but I guess you don't bite the hand that pays you..

On Elliot...he wouldn't have been picked as an allrounder but as a batsmen. A surprise decision but a good one I feel.
grantelliot_Part_HKG_Hkg10163637_1_1_0.jpg

Back