The Lounge

Coming back to a topic we discussed long ago on this thread : cats, omg now I know what you guys were talking about my neighbours two cats are very very annoying.... And I talked to her about it and she rudly said "That's what cats do !"

It's bloody dogs that cause all they issues where I live, so sick of the clowns on the other side of the block that can't lock them up properly and they run loose. It's been going on for years too and the ranger does **** all about it.

It's bloody dogs that cause all they issues where I live, so sick of the clowns on the other side of the block that can't lock them up properly and they run loose. It's been going on for years too and the ranger does **** all about it.
Just washing my runners because going for a walk last night I stepped in a pile of dog shit :rolleyes:

It's one thing to step on dog shit. That happens. But it doesn't ever come off by itself. There's always a bit sticking, so that you're reminded every step.

Yeah, I had enough of Hawthorn. Unquestionable that the Tiges are a serious threat, and can make the GF. But the idea of a derby being a GF matchup would be fascinating. There'd be some serious tension over in WA, especially in Perth.

Yeah, I had enough of Hawthorn. Unquestionable that the Tiges are a serious threat, and can make the GF. But the idea of a derby being a GF matchup would be fascinating. There'd be some serious tension over in WA, especially in Perth.
Dude, if that happened and Freo lost to them I'd have to leave the state, probably to far, far north Queensland.

Those that Honey Badger dude still play for the Western Force :D

Having Foxtel I should really follow it, but I kind of just forget about and can't remember a lot of the rules anymore these days.

Coming back to a topic we discussed long ago on this thread : cats, omg now I know what you guys were talking about my neighbours two cats are very very annoying.... And I talked to her about it and she rudly said "That's what cats do !"
Call the ranger and set a trap. Get the rude neighbour into trouble with council.

I get my brace off tomorrow.
I broke my arm whilst umpiring footy on the 27/06/2015 as the break was on my elbow i was in plaster for two weeks and a brace for 4 weeks.
Hence why i haven't ventured on this site for ages.

Back