Nmca 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
George pardarlis took half strathy to Druids.

Kooks same line up with a slit possibility of Altus but undecided ..

Slav no go at trinners but the picked up deans-draper
B white to nu

Chargers pick up all Indians from ycw

Doc n whitey stay put

Rose bank goin out on a couple of out siders

Whispers of YC's doing abit of off season recruiting with a couple on the move from trinners, and a couple from the other code that occupy JE Moore park.

Whispers of YC's doing abit of off season recruiting with a couple on the move from trinners, and a couple from the other code that occupy JE Moore park.
The calcutta post has been telling me that maximum player exodus at triinners, Many people very unhappy. the chargers have been very aggressive recruitment, like picking up express bowler. many openers will be jumping higher than skippy.

My Mumbai courier has been delivered fresh to my doorstep and I have very big news. Mr Cory being very close to signup at rivergum. very close. Mr Sampimom being finished up. retired. Ycw very few numbers and maybe hard to make teams. Parkers have many missing and struggle to make strong team. Northcote utd have strong youth, will be good. Holy trinity better keep praying for something. Bundoora will be good & the socials will win no problems, big cash for players.

Sampimon definitely retired. Where does this leave rosebank? Who
Is rivergums biggest challenger?
Would have to say lalor but who knows with them. Northcote United will go well first year up

Yep ,Sampimon has pulled up stumps, will leave a big whole for rosebank. They will struggle with no recruits this year. Warriors always knocking on the door.Chargers have picked up some handy recruits & will be competive. Parkers very quiet atm and unsure what to expect for upcoming season. Altis has left utd so which recruits have they picked up?

Sampimon definitely retired. Where does this leave rosebank? Who
Is rivergums biggest challenger?
Would have to say lalor but who knows with them. Northcote United will go well first year up
Well if this is true this is not good for the comp. Rivergum and Rosebank have dominated for the past 3 seasons. Remove Sampimon from Rosebank and we have a one horse race.

Round 1 is less than 2 weeks away and it's been pretty quite, is there any confirmation on how teams are looking for the year? Who will go strong and who might struggle in all grades. I think Rivergum and Heidelberg west will win there grades

Round 1 is less than 2 weeks away and it's been pretty quite, is there any confirmation on how teams are looking for the year? Who will go strong and who might struggle in all grades. I think Rivergum and Heidelberg west will win there grades

The boys from socials will have plenty to say in Quick shield, have spent plenty! Top 2 finish is a moral

With the season coming up, here are my thoughts!

Top 4
Rivergum
Lalor
Olympic colts
Keon park

Hopefully some upsets and have a closer season ahead

Medalist- S Neary or R Docherty

Rivergum obviously the team to beat. Lots said about altis but hasn't done much. Great top up to an already great team though.

Lalor will be very competitive and around the mark once again.

Darebin to be better, some 'good' recruits into the team, but when it comes to two day cricket they aren't up to it.

Rosebank... Don't underestimate them, they'll still be good and who knows if the mail out of cotchin is right. Everyone retires until they start winning!

Keon Park will be good but there seemed to be a bit of infighting last season and very reliant on Whitey and Doc.

Olympic Colts to be competitive again and can beat good teams on their day!

Northcote? Suspensions from the GF? Coming back up isn't easy but get back Brian White... They could be a surprise!

Holy Trinity... Who cares! Habitual underachievers who run their mouth and love losing games. Hope they get relegated!

Rivergum easy, Altis is playing at Northcote Premier until he sooks up and cracks the shits that he should be playing for Australia.
Darebin can't play two day cricket.
Rosebank have done the direct opposite of what they've done in the past and have been developing from within but not good enough.
Never underestimate Parkers.
Olympic Colts rely on two few but on their day good enough to cause damage.
Northcote???????????
Holy Trinity, sooner or later they have to come good?? Surely.

Cory playing premiere cricket & wont be playing for Kooks.
Darebin led by motor mouth skipper struggle in 2 day cricket although very dangerous in one dayers. They have picked up handy recruits.
Rosebank cant be underestimated, Have been developing there junior program, the question is will they still rely on there experience players. I have heard that samps back after xmas. Retirees will leave a gaping hole for them. May miss finals.
Parkers have lost some quality players so more pressure placed on whitey.
Nortcote losing cory huge. not too sure how they go.
Colters will be the bolters and will be most improved.
Trinners have a change in guard so there will be plenty of pressure placed on the new skipper to perform. Will he stand up and bat up the order or will he hide and bat at 5/6.
Not too long now, bring it on for a 3peat.

Seems Holy Trinity are all the rage. Top of the ladder, making the local press. United better get some ear plugs this weekend, those blokes think they're the best when they are getting flogged, imagine how bad they will be now.
Rosebank look gone. Tenuta is close to 50 and still their best bat. Neary just to good, still. Keon Park look to have some work to do but will most likely be middle of the table. Colts should push for finals this season.
In B grade it looks like a Heidelberg West V Socials race.

Rivergum by a mile, Holy Trinity were very lucky to win both games, I hear some terrible umpiring decisions went
against Chargers on Sunday and Rosebank should of won it in a canter on the Saturday. Jesensek and Tenuta at 50 are the best batmen
in the comp so that's were the standard is at. What i'm hearing is that if a certain couple blokes had taken their catches Trinners wouldn't made 150,
so I wouldn't be getting carried away just yet. In saying that I think Rosebank aren't good enough.
This is what I said in an earlier post and I standby it.
Rivergum easy, Altis is playing at Northcote Premier until he sooks up and cracks the shits that he should be playing for Australia.
Darebin can't play two day cricket.
Rosebank have done the direct opposite of what they've done in the past and have been developing from within but not good enough.
Never underestimate Parkers.
Olympic Colts rely on two few but on their day good enough to cause damage.
Northcote???????????
Holy Trinity, sooner or later they have to come good?? Surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back