2014/2015 Barclay Shield

For those that are interested, here is an email that has been sent.

Hi ECC Secretary,

In the past couple of days a clearance request was submitted for Scott Gibbs. This was submitted due to an error in communication. If you could please organise to have the clearance request blocked it would be much appreciated. We apologise for any issues it may have caused.

Kind Regards,

Riverside Cricket Club Secretary

For those that are interested, here is an email that has been sent.

Hi ECC Secretary,

In the past couple of days a clearance request was submitted for Scott Gibbs. This was submitted due to an error in communication. If you could please organise to have the clearance request blocked it would be much appreciated. We apologise for any issues it may have caused.

Kind Regards,

Riverside Cricket Club Secretary
Shame, made for an interesting story!

Not much happening on here at the moment. Flicking through the list of clearances confirms that at the moment Greensborough are staring down the barrel with a few out, including Abeyratne.

Shame, made for an interesting story!

Not much happening on here at the moment. Flicking through the list of clearances confirms that at the moment Greensborough are staring down the barrel with a few out, including Abeyratne.

I noticed Richie Bowers is on the move again. He's chalking up a few clubs.

Are you having a dig at a bloke Tongs for moving clubs to go up a grade and challenge himself???

No need to get upset, I was merely pointing out one of the moves of worth. At least you can now give him a new nickname, you can start calling him Luke Feldman.

No need to get upset, I was merely pointing out one of the moves of worth. At least you can now give him a new nickname, you can start calling him Luke Feldman.
Simply asking a question Tongs, not sure I was upset at all.

Note that there are no clearances 'to' Eltham, keeping the boom recruits under wraps for now?

Come on now, you were a little antsy about it.

We've picked up Chippa which I've already stated on here, his paperwork will be done shortly. Would you like me to let you know when its done? I'll forward you a copy if you like?
Yes, please, as you seem to have access to the Eltham email address, that would be great.

Not at all antsy, we think we have picked up a quality bloke that is looking for a challenge.

Would he be in your best 11?? Numbers wouldn't suggest he's going up a grade because he found Money Shield too easy.

100% in our first 11.
Don't just look at the last couple of years, speaking from experience, when kids come on the scene, it can take the focus and time away from things like commitment to work / sport / social life.
Has a raft of leadership experience to offer as well.

Back