Eca

How annoyed would Nth Balwyn be getting washed out with nearly 300 posted?

Some sides continue to struggle but these two games before the break will tell a big story.

Anyone tipping an upset next Rd?

we should play. Sprinklers unlikely to come on at Ashy as it is day one and no score to chase.
What staggers me is that your 2nd XI, defending 250 didn't get on either. Clearly a club that is heavy on batting - with a couple of poms in your 1's and 2's to boot remain genuinely concerned that you'll be found out in good conditions.

What an amazing first week of this round!

Mulgrave all out for 82

East Doncaster all out for 22

Mont Albert 5/24

Hawthorn 4/11

Heathmont 135 vs Surrey Hills 1/80.

Goodness me there must have been some serious carnage!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Do we like or dislike the new format for next season?

I like but the premier from Agrade needs to go to the top grade

I don't see the point in going to an 8 team comp when the working papers from Cricket Victoria indicated they want grades with 10 teams.

The other thing I am not keen on is 50% of a grade playing finals. That doesn't seem right to me. In theory with an 8 team comp you could miss the finals by 1 game and get relegated. Again that doesn't seem right. Would you have only 1 up and 1 down? That makes it awfully difficult to go up a grade.

I think it needed to be discussed a heck of a lot more before being put into practice and I also think that telling clubs mid season of such a big change to the structure of the comp is a little unfair.

If you were to reward the premier from A grade you'd have to relegate 5 teams out of Dunstan. That seems way out of proportion to me.

Massive weekend results, heathmont off the back of morris. From relegation mode to playing finals a massive turn around. Win all three and they play. Donvale to miss out.
All the money spent at the bear cave came to nothing!!!!!

I just had a quick look at the ladder. With 3 rounds left it is still possible for every single side to be relegated. Madness.

Is Morris the most important player to a side in the comp?

Deep pockets will be livid if they spend all that money and end up in what is now A turf.
What is wrong with Dunstan when you can only win half the games played and you can be 4th on ladder?

Deep pockets will be livid if they spend all that money and end up in what is now A turf.
What is wrong with Dunstan when you can only win half the games played and you can be 4th on ladder?
its an interesting year son of Freddie. There's 1 team that could make the 4, but could also be relegated.

interesting alright. All not so sweet on Belmore Road either. Looked in on NB v Monts game on wash out round. Could not believe how big Hargraves is.
Standard is dropping. Spoke to Pres of Ormond 3 weeks ago and was surprised what GI is paying their professional player. He has done alright but not as good as his years with Ormond.

interesting alright. All not so sweet on Belmore Road either. Looked in on NB v Monts game on wash out round. Could not believe how big Hargraves is.
Standard is dropping. Spoke to Pres of Ormond 3 weeks ago and was surprised what GI is paying their professional player. He has done alright but not as good as his years with Ormond.

Bit harsh on a bloke that has made 600 runs @ 64 (plus another 150 in two T20 matches)!

PS. He 'only' ever averaged in the 30's at Ormond.

Ashburton might be looking back at the north balwyn game and regret not wanting a crack at the chase. Might be the last we see of their "leaky" cover.

Back