The Lounge

Confirmed 2nd place in the motorkhana standings in the final round today. I was rueing having to compete, cos I was listening to the cricket on the car radio and I knew I was missing a gem of an innings from Williamson. Having to drive just over an hour to get home. Williamson was out just as I entered the driveway!

:D Just saw your red. What were you suspended for?

That's why BigCricket is better mate. We may only be a small site but the cricket chat is far and above what is offered up mate. It's much better having opinions from fans around the world rather than just one country. :thumbsu:
Accumulated 5 warning points in 12 months. Seriously the guy's moderation is a disgrace, has it in for us. The smallest thing I get done for yet he will let others off on the same page with complete rubbish especially if the are an Eagles' supporter.

FFS he once gave us a point for responding to someone going Freo no flags for aparrently help start a 'shitfight'. And yet I seen he himself twice the week later post the picture of an empty Freo trophy cabinet on the main board :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Accumulated 5 warning points in 12 months. Seriously the guy's moderation is a disgrace, has it in for us. The smallest thing I get done for yet he will let others off on the same page with complete rubbish especially if the are an Eagles' supporter.

FFS he once gave us a point for responding to someone going Freo no flags for aparrently help start a 'shitfight'. And yet I seen he himself twice the week later post the picture of an empty Freo trophy cabinet on the main board :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seems to be a bit unbalanced there. I take it you were infracted on the main board?

There's always going to be different interpretations of the rules when there are so many moderators covering the amount of boards they have. Unfortunately it seems there are a few who think they can do what they like and play favourites.

Yeah MB. Never really had problems anywhere else never getting more than the one off infraction from any other mod, yet got heaps from this guy especially since I called him out on his biased rubbish. What a coincidence...

Thinking about asking to just get the board voluntarily blocked from us for the rest of the summer maybe so I can't even see it. It's just mostly a full on troll fest anyway and it's too tempting to bite back at a lot of the infuriating rubbish.

Also I can't be the only one that thinks that a lot of these BF mods are Gareth Keenan type characters in real life :D

How about this, the bloke around the corner got his house robbed, but the genius burglar on his way out through the window must have dropped his cap which had his name written on it on the inside :D

The main board is a disgrace. FP I assume? So much trolling and double standards :rolleyes:.

Also, WTF happened with TeriyakiCat?

The main board is a disgrace. FP I assume? So much trolling and double standards :rolleyes:.

Also, WTF happened with TeriyakiCat?
Yeah that twit. I think Clay replied to that empty cabinet pic with "Is that Mainwaring's coffin?" Know I shouldn't but I laughed.

You are Van Dyke I assume?

Not sure what happened with Teri because I only read that thread and never look elsewhere on their board. It's a shame though, I met her albeit for only about 5 minutes with her kid when they dropped off some chooks for me to adopt and she seems like a very nice lady.

Yeah that twit. I think Clay replied to that empty cabinet pic with "Is that Mainwaring's coffin?" Know I shouldn't but I laughed.

You are Van Dyke I assume?

Not sure what happened with Teri because I only read that thread and never look elsewhere on their board. It's a shame though, I met her albeit for only about 5 minutes with her kid when they dropped off some chooks for me to adopt and she seems like a very nice lady.
The one and only.

Best moment was when he made a thread while drunk (I hope) and someone changed the content, though someone screen grabbed the original.

I had a look through and just some plain old WTF moments in that thread.

Wow! I go away for a couple of weeks and i see that a few of you are getting suspended on bigfooty...
I'm constantly banned on there anyway. I think i'm ok, but there are some bullies doing some moderating.
Chief Chief can you please look into the bully tactics of a few mods on bigfooty some of us are fed up with below par service from the bigfooty mods.

Back