India In Australia - 2016

Khawaja in for the 3rd match to replace an injured Aaron Finch.[/QUOTE That was a good match that last one, I'm no T20 fan, but international T20 has something about it and that was good-un, looking forward to the next one. Can't say being English that I was too upset at seeing Finch walk off with a Hamstring injury and was well chuffed at your man Maxwell having been bigged up by Ian Healey on the commentary as 'The Big Show' being stumped by Dhoni like that cheaply in his own backyard.;)

It pisses me off to no end when the commentators hype up these bowlers who have somewhat of an ability with the bat. I can't stand the constant use of the word "hitter" to describe them, pretty much any tail ender must magically turn into one of these at the death...

Anyway, I still think that there's a vast majority of overrated/ under performing players stinking up the side, hopefully we'll see a little bit more variety (especially in the bowling attack) this time around, a leg spinner perhaps? This mentality of playing bowlers who's job is to thump it into the pitch is a losing tactic against quality opposition, there's nothing special about their bowling if they're doing little with the ball. How many wickets have our guys taken in the 2 games? A miserly 6 compared to India's 18. What makes it even more frustrating is that Indian bowling attack isn't that special themselves, I guess it's just down to our poor batting of late. With Finch being injured it will make it very interesting seeing as he's been making most of the runs.

Last edited:
It pisses me off to no end when the commentators hype up these bowlers who have somewhat of an ability with the bat. I can't stand the constant use of the word "hitter" to describe them, pretty much any tail ender must magically turn into one of these at the death...

Another one is the use of the word all-rounder. Apparently some tailenders who can cross bat slog a ball for six even now and then are all-rounders now.

I think Curator set the matches,with so many runs scores in even t20i game.i never seen wicket helping to batsman game after game

well I am talking myself koz game over now so less traffic around here, but Tye really gave too much runs in the final over but Indians deserved honor right from beginning of innings with dhawan hits 26 off 9 and raina 49 n.o. off 25
quickfire half century by rohit and virat.I do not think any indian team beat aus.in Australia since 1947, 3/0in 20i format [ cricket between india vs Australia ]

Australia should includes 3 spinner in their squad to india for world20/20

Well congratulations India to beat mighty Australia for 3/0 in Australia.I doubt India ever beat any sides (clean sweeps other than their own back yard)

Back