The Lounge

I'm enrolled in the graphic design course. I'm going to be very busy. I don't mind this. It beats sitting at home and not doing anything.

Had an hilarious twitter discussion with Chief Chief over the last couple of nights. It was a lot of fun but mind you i am hitting hurdles when i'm trying to get back on bigfooty.

Well it's going to get very hot here in Perth from Sunday onwards. Hope you're ready Kram81 Kram81 .

Saturday: Sunny, 18-36
Sunday: Very hot and sunny, 21-40
Monday: Very hot and sunny, 25-42
Tuesday: Very hot and sunny, 25-42
Wednesday: Very hot and sunny, 24-41
Thursday: Very hot and sunny, 25-39
Friday: Sunny, 22-36

Well it's going to get very hot here in Perth from Sunday onwards. Hope you're ready Kram81 Kram81 .

That is a stinking hot week!

Well it had to come eventually, it has been a very mild summer so far.

Home from work. What i do is fold up all the clothes on the display tables that the customers have messed up for me to do.
It is not boring. It gives me a sense of achievement once it's all done.

Not a bad week. Got my cricket cancelled, though that was to be expected. Look forward to the complaining about it. Will be even better if 1/2 of that heat wave hit Victoria to hear all the complaints.

Well it had to come eventually, it has been a very mild summer so far.

Funnily enough the summer so far has still been above average.

I'm looking forward to the footy though.
Ljp86 Ljp86 are we doing our own footy tipping competition this year?

Yes, we can have an AFL thread on this board and have AFL chat and tipping in there if you wish.

Not a bad week. Got my cricket cancelled, though that was to be expected. Look forward to the complaining about it. Will be even better if 1/2 of that heat wave hit Victoria to hear all the complaints.

Pretty much all of the one-day finals in our association were cancelled today. Absolutely ludicrous to be honest.

Not sure about this heat making it to the eastern states, can't see any high temperatures forecast for Melbourne in the next seven days.

Last edited:
Back