Rivergum
Lalor
keon park
Rosebank

Medel
S.Neary Winner (just)
J. Thompson
N. Christie
Rivergum to win it easy, most likely play Rosebank as the seem to every year. Lalor will fail in finals again and maybe Holy Trinity can hold up to make finals.

Medal should go to Thompson.

Over the halfway point of the year, who is everyone's tip to make the 4 and who will be playing off in the grand final? Log jam from 3rd to 7th !
Who will win the medal ? Top 3 !?
Nears to win the medal. most definetely best improved player.
Top 4
Kooks
warriors
parkers
colters
In quick shield Socials to win easy

My early predictions for top 3 grades winning the title is very simple.
Rivergum will be far too good for everyone. (power team.) no-one come close
Northern socials cannot loose. (Too much money.)
Cameron. (Best team)
Can anyone challenge? I m not thinking so.

My early predictions for top 3 grades winning the title is very simple.
Rivergum will be far too good for everyone. (power team.) no-one come close
Northern socials cannot loose. (Too much money.)
Cameron. (Best team)
Can anyone challenge? I m not thinking so.

im thinking the same as yourself harsha but cricket is a funny game and if you take a team to lightly they can come back to bite you on the backside.

interesting few results on the weekend in the Jika shield who would of thought Lalor to be bowled out for 64 and Northcote all out 146 still a lot of cricket to be played in this game Northcote get an outright win jumps them to 2nd I believe not bad for a side that has come up from B grade.

Rosebank all out 76 chasing Holy Trinity 104 don't think these boys will be playing this weekend. wouldn't be a bad idea if the captains decided to play a one day game for the second innings give trinity a chance for an outright win or a sneaky chance for rosebank to get back in the finals race

Olympic Colts win this game puts them one game out of finals or do they look at trying to get an out right win and move within a couple points of 4th
Darebin on the other hand I cant see chasing 270 to win unless Vic gets 250 of them they will not be getting them. I think there problem is that the sides in A grade have learnt how to play against them. also think they are just happy playing cricket it doesn't matter if they win or lose.

Keon Park 97 all out will need to doing something truly amazing to get Rivergum out 2/46 but once again funny game cricket anything can happen.
Rivergum continue to do what they have done all year and just WIN come finals who will be there greatest threat in the top 4???? could might possibly be themselves

I don't think I've ever seen a year of cricket like this one, Rosebank disgraceful should of had Holy Trinity out for 30 in the first innings
and now would be in the four, Parkers embarrassing, Lalor just don't care, after such a great start thrown it all away just making up the numbers in the four.
Northcote United hats off being second but it is a Second's standard comp. I'm just flabbergasted at the standard, I can't believe how far it's fallen away.
Rivergum will be the worst ever team to win three in a row in living memory, goodluck to them they are that much more superior then anyone else it's not funny. ( and really, their not that good)
Cancel the finals give them the flag, and let this incredible bunch of people that run the comp keep ruining into the ground by continuously wanting to change things!
They need to change two things 1/ all resign and 2/ get rid of these dead reserve grades, what a joke they are.

I don't think I've ever seen a year of cricket like this one, Rosebank disgraceful should of had Holy Trinity out for 30 in the first innings
and now would be in the four, Parkers embarrassing, Lalor just don't care, after such a great start thrown it all away just making up the numbers in the four.
Northcote United hats off being second but it is a Second's standard comp. I'm just flabbergasted at the standard, I can't believe how far it's fallen away.
Rivergum will be the worst ever team to win three in a row in living memory, goodluck to them they are that much more superior then anyone else it's not funny. ( and really, their not that good)
Cancel the finals give them the flag, and let this incredible bunch of people that run the comp keep ruining into the ground by continuously wanting to change things!
They need to change two things 1/ all resign and 2/ get rid of these dead reserve grades, what a joke they are.

Ease up champ. Rivergum are a strong team. How can you blame them for lousy opposition. Agree with Parkers being an embarrasment. They weren't even competitive. They havent got a decent player in that team.

NO PROBLEM CHAMP, you first tell me to ease up then you agree with everything I posted apart from
Rivergum being a strong team? I said "Rivergum will be the worst team to win three in a row", I didn't say
that they weren't anygood Just said "worst team to win three in a row"! Take AJ and Perry out how good would they be then??
Ask AJ what the Camrea team would do to Rivergum when Camrea were at their best! I think his already laughing!! Pougis, Turnball and JMac.
that team would beat Rivergum outright!

So it's all come down to this?? Grand final this round when Rivergum wipe the floor with Rosebank
that will be the end of the season! If by any chance Rosebank get up it will be season on.
I doubt it though, Rivergum been best team all year and should win easily.

So it's all come down to this?? Grand final this round when Rivergum wipe the floor with Rosebank
that will be the end of the season! If by any chance Rosebank get up it will be season on.
I doubt it though, Rivergum been best team all year and should win easily.
No wonder your name is Wombat.Was down watching some of the game today,wow wee that is all

sorry colonel, "WOW WEE" is not an a informed comment, if you have something to say that is of any
importance say it! Rivergum will win the game, great effort by Rosebank but too little to late!

Not really surprised with how the Rivergum rosebank game is poised at the moment. Been doing it so easy for so long Rivergum that they have probably taken the foot off the pedal and gone through the motions. have always had good battles these 2 teams regardless of ladder positions.

Holy trinity are disgusting and Keon park not much better. One team will probably finish 4th and don't deserve to at all.

Darebin are a disgrace enough said.

Northcote and colts evenly poised. Lots to play for both sides. Northcote by 20 runs.

Not really surprised with how the Rivergum rosebank game is poised at the moment. Been doing it so easy for so long Rivergum that they have probably taken the foot off the pedal and gone through the motions. have always had good battles these 2 teams regardless of ladder positions.

Holy trinity are disgusting and Keon park not much better. One team will probably finish 4th and don't deserve to at all.

Northcote and colts evenly poised. Lots to play for both sides. Northcote by 20 runs.

Very informed observation Mr Goddard. I'm thinking maybe the gentlemen from the NBR CC will win this battle. Very strong position they find themselves in. I will however make a very bold prediction & say THe Mighty Trinners to win this game overall. Coltery will win full stop against inexperienced Northcote.
Many observes know that the Kooks will win overall by a mile of the Calcutta straight. NBR CC can challenge them perhaps, but only if qualifying for finals. Thank you

I'd like to think I know my NMCA cricket mr harsha. What makes you think Olympic will win this match? Have struggled to make over 100 all year. Bonicci will have to make 80 or more. holy trinity game could go either way but holy trinity very fragile team

I'd like to think I know my NMCA cricket mr harsha. What makes you think Olympic will win this match? Have struggled to make over 100 all year. Bonicci will have to make 80 or more. holy trinity game could go either way but holy trinity very fragile team
I'm believing for olympic colts victory because they have some very very unorthodox players that can find that shorter boundary at alphington which will be a great advantage for them. Northcote bowling ok but not super strong, this is the worry for Northcote.
Problematic issues at Trinity is because they have NIL quality leadership. If I was there Chairman I would seek to employ a very wise old head to teach those players proper cricket because they in fact have some interesting talent.

sorry colonel, "WOW WEE" is not an a informed comment, if you have something to say that is of any
importance say it! Rivergum will win the game, great effort by Rosebank but too little to late!
Impressive performance by NBR so far.
Will find out Saturday though whether they can finish the job.
They will get it done IMO which will definitely cause some concerns for the others should they happen to grab 4th spot after the final round.

Agree on all

Rosebank will win this weekend and give themselves a chance to make it. Rivergum won't be fazed either way and will probably like a close loss to get the hunger back.

The other games apart from Lalor vs Chargers are poised for a great contest.

On a side note, congratulations to the Lalor Warriors on winning the T20 Northern Region.

I'm looking forward to March and can't wait for the hard luck stories of round 14; there's going to be a few...

We should see all things in Jika Shield decided tomorrow, what a weekend of
cricket we have, I think the first hour at the NBR v Rivergum game will be as good as any Grand Final!
Rivergum will win tomorrow and put an end to NBR year! Will Parkers get an outright against "The Pathetic Ones"
Great win by Lalor Warriors In the T20, congratulations. Imagine what they could do if they could concentrate more then 20 overs!

Rosebank in fine form yesterday. Biggest bunch of whingers going around. they hate the tough stuff. Big bullies in there own backyard.
Enjoy the finals.... NOT!!!!

Big upset by Rosebank, looks like to little to late.
Rivergum by a mile, season is over! I think "itstime's" remarks are a little
ridiculous! I'm sure they love the tough stuff we can say whatever we like about them but they set
the bench mark for the comp, they have started rebuilding from within and it looks like it's working.
As much as I hate to say it, we bagged them when they paid we can't now bag them for building from within.
The comp is crap and we need strong clubs, we can't go back to the Camrea, Rosebank decade of dominance!

Back