The Lounge

You know it's footy season when the weather turns cold. Ballarat is supposed to get a top of 18 degrees. Feels like 10 degrees. Brrrr

You know it's footy season when the weather turns cold. Ballarat is supposed to get a top of 18 degrees. Feels like 10 degrees. Brrrr
Lol -1 degrees here in the UK over night and been practicing in 6 degrees - 3 layers and wooly hats. Although that's fairly warm for this time of year. Snow Thursday they reckon. Might get to make Igloos if we're really lucky?

The immaturity of grown men on bigfooty really does upset me.
Have been trying to get this across to Chief Chief that it's just not on to see people go too far just to get me angry.
It's great on here. I post when i want to without a hassle. But if i was to post on bigfooty the tlcers come at me 24/7.

O week at uni is generally pretty boring if you aren't into parties and stuff.
Yesterday was great.
Am looking forward to when my classes start next week. Have got photography and art theory. So one fun subject and one tough researchable subject.

O week at uni is generally pretty boring if you aren't into parties and stuff.
Yesterday was great.
Am looking forward to when my classes start next week. Have got photography and art theory. So one fun subject and one tough researchable subject.

Don't tell me you're going all posh and artsy on us Renegadesfan. :p

Mildura:
Wednesday = 42
Thursday = 34
Friday = 30
Saturday = 31
Sunday = 33
Monday = 35
Tuesday = 38
Wednesday = 38

Melbourne:
Wednesday = 25
Thursday = 29
Friday = 29
Saturday = 27
Sunday = 22
Monday = 21
Tuesday = 21
Wednesday = 20

*These will obviously change.

All I hear on the news is "Melbourne heat wave", what heat wave are they talking about? That is some pretty optimal weather if you ask me, perhaps they should spare a thought for some of us up North...

Mildura:
Wednesday = 42
Thursday = 34
Friday = 30
Saturday = 31
Sunday = 33
Monday = 35
Tuesday = 38
Wednesday = 38

Melbourne:
Wednesday = 25
Thursday = 29
Friday = 29
Saturday = 27
Sunday = 22
Monday = 21
Tuesday = 21
Wednesday = 20

*These will obviously change.

All I hear on the news is "Melbourne heat wave", what heat wave are they talking about? That is some pretty optimal weather if you ask me, perhaps they should spare a thought for some of us up North...
Mate mildura is more of a tropical heat rather than the dry heat that melbourne and ballarat get.
I used to live in mildura.

Back