Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

Bundoora United should kick him out of the club. Having a convicted woman basher at your club doesn't promote a "family club" image.

With your name I'm thinking your a UFC fan,a sport where it's ok to King hit a bloke,choke a bloke or kick a bloke while he's down. What's the difference? Violence is violence.

With your name I'm thinking your a UFC fan,a sport where it's ok to King hit a bloke,choke a bloke or kick a bloke while he's down. What's the difference? Violence is violence.

Trained athletes fighting each other in a controlled environment. Beating an unsuspecting woman's head against a bench Almost the exact same situation.

3 month preseason, will be out and primed for the two dayers.

What message does that send if Bundoora United welcome him back. A convicted violent criminal, who pleaded guilty to bashing a woman. Often a stand against violence starts at sporting clubs. Here is Bundoora United's chance to make a stand against domestic violence.

What message does that send if Bundoora United welcome him back. A convicted violent criminal, who pleaded guilty to bashing a woman. Often a stand against violence starts at sporting clubs. Here is Bundoora United's chance to make a stand against domestic violence.

Isn't it the job of the judiciary to punish people? And once he's served his punishment, shouldn't he be free to live a normal life again.

Isn't it the job of the judiciary to punish people? And once he's served his punishment, shouldn't he be free to live a normal life again.

Would you let a convicted paedophile, who had been punished, coach your junior teams? After all, they'd already done their time and want to get back to normal life. I would not want a so called "man" at my club who bashes women.

Enough of all this talk, Connor. You're starting to draw a long bow.

It's time to get back to the cricket talk now.

Getting in early... Top 4 for each shield.

Barclay-
1- Riverside
2-Diamond Creek
3-OP/ST Francis
4-Macleod

Money-
1- Bundoora United
2- Eltham
3- Lower Plenty
4- Mernda

Mash-
1-Mill Park
2-Panton Hill
3-Greensborough
4-Thomastown United

It is cricket related. Should a cricket club allow this scumbag to play at their club.

And its Conor. One "N"!
Got to agree with you on this one Conor, we wouldn't entertain him at our club but some clubs don`t worry about things like that all they are worried about are bar sales and how many wickets/runs can they make. If you are trying to build a junior/family club you can`t have these thugs that think it`s ok to belt a woman. Not the only one he has belted either!

Getting in early... Top 4 for each shield.

Barclay-
1- Riverside
2-Diamond Creek
3-OP/ST Francis
4-Macleod

Money-
1- Bundoora United
2- Eltham
3- Lower Plenty
4- Mernda

Mash-
1-Mill Park
2-Panton Hill
3-Greensborough
4-Thomastown United

Who have you got winning each comp and being relegated?

Back