Nmca 2016/17

Harsha,your full of it, what would you know about the "committee table"?
Making up stories doesn't work on these posts anymore. We all know what's going on no
Place to run or hide.

Pepper the big has no idea what he's talking about. It's all about money bank. They will choke like the last 3 years. Money can't buy flags!!!

Pepper the big has no idea what he's talking about. It's all about money bank. They will choke like the last 3 years. Money can't buy flags!!!
Mr yousaynothing is very much wrongly. Money did buy your team flags. The gentlemen from kelyknackers pk pay the big rupees to there players. The rosebank eagles are easy targets when it comes to $$$$ but it is your boys that are under the pressure to win win win. If you like to take messrs perri, alex, mr daniel your team would be not too much. My opininion is that the boys from cotchin go well. Not many good players but still very testing team. Bye bye silly man. Pot calling the billy imho.

Seen that Michael Butera is captain/coach at West Ivanhoe, what is he like as a person? What is his track record like away from the cricket field.

Coming from a concerned player, heard a few bad things.

BIG MAIL, Camrea are back! Big split with Thomastown have been accepted into NMCA!
Don't know where they will play from. What a fall, bad management. C grade start.
You got to hand it to them, their having a crack, no ground and starting in C grade.
Once a powerhouse of Jika, no forward planning.

Will be great to see Lalor back up there and fantastic to see local players return to the comp.

IN GENREAL though, would be better to see sides promoting junior players than reverting to imports for the medium/long term benefit of clubs and the comp.

Some real funny shit already going here.. I will say this, some of you guys know what's going on but I reakon a few of you dream this shit overnight and post next morning. Isaynothing are u trying to take the piss or are u just delusional

Will be great to see Lalor back up there and fantastic to see local players return to the comp.

IN GENREAL though, would be better to see sides promoting junior players than reverting to imports for the medium/long term benefit of clubs and the comp.
Milo side in the midst of getting done for this season i believe and trying to build on our one side that we had last year...

As we all know juniors is the hardest part of a cricket club... especially if you are in an area that isnt prime. So unfortunately sides need to have plan b, c and d in place to make sure the club survives and be competitive enough to keep players.

Some real funny shit already going here.. I will say this, some of you guys know what's going on but I reakon a few of you dream this shit overnight and post next morning. Isaynothing are u trying to take the piss or are u just delusional
About what? That rosebank will lose in straight sets? Or the ladder I posted?

Would never of thought lalor would go down the path of bringing imports into there club. History shows they a more of a let down than anything. Could backfire. Couple of ok recruits but I doubt they will break into the top 2. Lots of pressure on moneybank this year. Has Rivergum picked up/ lost anyone?

Yeah i thought i wouldnt see the day either B.J.
But thinking about it now what is worse that can happen?
What it does do. Is brings depth to the club. Twos get stronger. Pressure on players in the ones to perform. Results go our way and players will want to be involved on and off field.
And maybe just maybe you challenge on the last weekend of the season...
Think the commitee is thinking more than just on field success.
I think the new committee are thinking more than just one year and to get lalor powerful again in all aspects of a cricket club.
Kudos to them as ppl on here were writing lalor off all together.

Neither. Money does not buy flags??? That's why the reigning premiers are flying.. Do u think if the money wasn't there they would have won all those flags.. I don't think so.. They have got some great players there and hat is off to them but if the cash not splashed they would be somewhere else. Northern socials pls???? Another club who has thrown shit loads of money to get where they are.

How do clubs get cash? Wouldn't think it would just be handed over.
Good on clubs with money. Means they have personal within the club to work hard for sponsorships/bar/functions and game day.
Of course there is the odd sponsor who may fork out within the club... but i dont think its that influential as ppl would think.

Neither. Money does not buy flags??? That's why the reigning premiers are flying.. Do u think if the money wasn't there they would have won all those flags.. I don't think so.. They have got some great players there and hat is off to them but if the cash not splashed they would be somewhere else. Northern socials pls???? Another club who has thrown shit loads of money to get where they are.
Good on clubs for picking up I say. I just don't fancy rosebank taking it out. Rivergum still look very strong. They play for each other, not for the money. Half of rivergum also have played juniors together! Rosebank have snared Joel for massive coin who is yet to prove himself in finals.I like the socials. I think they have a sniff to be playing finals as I wrote a few days ago

Back