Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

Brutal or beenaround, hoping you can help.
Fixtures out down to E grade which I thought was to be all last seasons 80 over comps in this restructure.
I understand how Laurimar Plenty Valley got their C promoted to Mash, something I will never understand or agree with, but can either of you explain how their F grade got promoted up to the new E grade which effectively was D grade last season? Thats a 2 grade jump for finishing 11th last season.
Are there more secret deals with Laurimar we havent been told about?? as have to say this one astounds me !!!

All I can say to that is that we nominated for certain grades like every other club I presume.
You can trust me when I say that we are not getting any special treatment guys.
We have asked for zero favours, and have no intention of doing so.
We are just trying to undo a heap of damage that has been done over the last few years, and hopefully in the process, prove that we can and will be relevant to the competition moving forward.

but can either of you explain how their F grade got promoted up to the new E grade which effectively was D grade last season? Thats a 2 grade jump for finishing 11th last season.
Are there more secret deals with Laurimar we havent been told about?? as have to say this one astounds me !!!

If that astounds you, it does more than that for me. Our F Grade has been a finalist two of the last 3 years, making the semi last year as well but they've just leapt over us. If they field the same team as they did last year, they'll be flogged each week even more than they were in F grade. That can't be any good for them, even more so than having a huge gap between 2's and 3's is for us.

Back