Nmca 2016/17

Rosebank to hammer Olympic colts.
lalor to beat Keon Park
holy trinity just over socials
northcote to beat Rivergum and show they don't need Thompson
Very good judgement mr goddard. You only missing our on holy trinners. Big upset with northcote over kooks. Lalor looking powerful, socials to be extremely competetive, rosebank looking inexperience with some new names. But where is mr pepper,something very fishy I believe. No problem with kooks still strong favourites. Bye

Very good judgement mr goddard. You only missing our on holy trinners. Big upset with northcote over kooks. Lalor looking powerful, socials to be extremely competetive, rosebank looking inexperience with some new names. But where is mr pepper,something very fishy I believe. No problem with kooks still strong favourites. Bye

Not a bad inclusion for Rosebank with Samps back in the line up. Would have to be equal favourites with Rivergum with their team from the weekend.

I wonder what Rosewank are up to, there were a couple of regulars out.
Warriors team to beat they pulled parkers pants down.
Funny how much money is actually out there, Northcote don't keep homegrown players
and go out and buy imports, as have Warriors, Socials I'll stop there could go all night!
Very Interesting year coming up.

I wonder what Rosewank are up to, there were a couple of regulars out.
Warriors team to beat they pulled parkers pants down.
Funny how much money is actually out there, Northcote don't keep homegrown players
and go out and buy imports, as have Warriors, Socials I'll stop there could go all night!
Very Interesting year coming up.

The clubs that have gone the 'home grown' route are a bit off the pace though. If a Lalor or Socials win the flag with their highly paid recruits will this provide a medium to long term benefit? Each to their own I guess.

Exception obviously is Rivergum... Although they may pay their top end players, most of them came through the junior ranks and have stuck around for a long period of time.

One plus is the standard of the top grade should be up on previous years....

That's the problem nobody cares! The reserve grades are rubbish we
need to restructure the comp urgently we need to go back to the future on the grading.
One up one down and you play in the highest grade you can the comp is getting ruined
With the current system.

That's the problem nobody cares! The reserve grades are rubbish we
need to restructure the comp urgently we need to go back to the future on the grading.
One up one down and you play in the highest grade you can the comp is getting ruined
With the current system.

for once i agree with you!

A little butterfly being telling me that Mr Pepper pig has been offered contract to join the coltery. My opinion is not all is going well for him. Playing in reserve shield atm. also Some strong rumours that trinners may be inserting a new captain if things dont change. At keon Park i continue to hear that mr white is thinking of moving to another comp. bye for now

I hear a player from Fairfield King hit a player from Bellfield and there was an all in brawl[/QUOTE

In answer to your question the non striker called the bowler a mf so he slapped him, players came in to seperate them and the non striker went to swing back and was restrainined, in a head lock, splitting his lip from the helmet that was on his head the whole time, try King hitting someone into a helmet see who comes off worse, but hey, go with the story that everyone else imaginely seen and is telling much better

Do we have a name?

Physically abusing another player on the cricket field is never okay. If the non striker did call the bowler a 'mf', surely there is a better way to handle that situation than resorting to physical violence. Regardless of what level of contact of the slap you refer to, it was only going to escalate the situation and only natural that the victim would bite back.

Do we have a name?

Physically abusing another player on the cricket field is never okay. If the non striker did call the bowler a 'mf', surely there is a better way to handle that situation than resorting to physical violence. Regardless of what level of contact of the slap you refer to, it was only going to escalate the situation and only natural that the victim would bite back.

i never made any statements either way I only mentioned what happened, we are all smart enough to realise what's right or wrong, but at least I didn't take the word of a guy who instigated the whole incident, made him into the victim , completely threw a club under the bus on the radio and in general even before handing out the findings then hand out what is the most ridiculously harsh penalties ever handed out to a club for an incident that lasted no more than 15-20 seconds

From what is being described the comp is absolutely F............
The committee have no idea, umpires are Prima donna's the President needs
to stand down as his biased and comments on radio are bordering on slanderous as that of one of his fellow commentators. He has many conflicts of interests.
Thank God for the DVCA, and why was are certain club let back in without consultation
by other clubs?? The comp needs to get rid of the reserve grade as these are a waste of
time and are rubbish standard. We need a strong leader at the helm, someone who understands the Comp and is a successful business person who doesn't care about the feelings of people as long as the comp is moving in the
right direction. Time for change people or there'll only be a few clubs left in the not so distant future, we need some short term pain for long term gain.

The comp needs to get rid of the reserve grade as these are a waste of time and are rubbish standard.

Olympic Colts 2's have given a walkover to Socials for tomorrow.

Agree with the suggestion of a restructure of Reserves comp. Reserve sides should be placed in a grade that is reflective of their own strength and not the strength of their Seniors.

If these blokes struggle to get a team what hope do they have of being competitive. Would probably be more appropriately placed in E or F grade rather than A Reserve. A bit unfair on the blokes that have to rock up each week knowing they can't compete. Makes it hard to keep players interested.

These blokes were bowled out for 19 in round 1!

I be hearing there are tumultuos times occuring at Keom Park. Crisis meeting during the week. Capt lucky to hold his job & much finger pointing from everywhere within the club. Testing times ahead. Bye bye

I be hearing there are tumultuos times occuring at Keom Park. Crisis meeting during the week. Capt lucky to hold his job & much finger pointing from everywhere within the club. Testing times ahead. Bye bye

5 rounds down

Socials
Lalor
Rivergum
Holy trinity

I dont think the 4 will change to much for the rest of season but expecting rosebank to kick on and take 4th spot as they are a quality side.
Whats everyones predictions after seeing the first 5 rounds?

Back