Nmca 2016/17

I have heard(reliably)that Keon Park arent staying up b/c of struggling olympic colts. If they finish onthe bottom they will most likely go down & 2 teams from Quick shield MAY be promoted. Thats the words doing the rounds. Funnier things have happened.

I have heard(reliably)that Keon Park arent staying up b/c of struggling olympic colts. If they finish onthe bottom they will most likely go down & 2 teams from Quick shield MAY be promoted. Thats the words doing the rounds. Funnier things have happened.
Ive heard they will get a life and stay up.

There's a couple of clubs in Quick Reserve who will remain unnamed need to have a look at themselves ....Senior players intimidating school boys while they are batting, really stepping over the line is just normal behaviour for these cretins, it's seldom that an umpire is appointed to this grade so it's anything goes, play hard by all means but these blokes are a disgrace.

I have some very late mail the there was unhappily people at the kookies after the shock loss to the parkers a fortnight ago. Apparently some younger players are getting a run in the firsts ahead of some more experience premiership players. These young boys are failing & there is movement to replace them but the camp is mixed on which way to go. Also some talk that heidelberg west have secured a big name player for next year. Thats assuming they are in top grade. Interesting last round many many things can happen. Bye for now.

I have some very late mail the there was unhappily people at the kookies after the shock loss to the parkers a fortnight ago. Apparently some younger players are getting a run in the firsts ahead of some more experience premiership players. These young boys are failing & there is movement to replace them but the camp is mixed on which way to go. Also some talk that heidelberg west have secured a big name player for next year. Thats assuming they are in top grade. Interesting last round many many things can happen. Bye for now.
Harsha talking dribble again. Just like Rivergum were losing an all rounder after Christmas? Which one? Jog on

What a terrible situation they are in Harsha. Some fresh blood getting a chance to prove themselves and some multiple premiership players trying to force their way back in for another flag tilt...

Might as well shut the doors now at the kooks. All falling to pieces ;)

What a terrible situation they are in Harsha. Some fresh blood getting a chance to prove themselves and some multiple premiership players trying to force their way back in for another flag tilt...

Might as well shut the doors now at the kooks. All falling to pieces ;)
Horrible isn't it. Season over now. Can't win it.

Horrible isn't it. Season over now. Can't win it.
Dear Sir, the kooks still good team but loosing games this season. I will put some money on a sub continent booky that warriors have there measure & will beat them next match just like earlier in the season. Bye for now

Not sure if Lalor's current form will be enough to knock Rivergum off Harsha. Last weeks results makes the other end of the ladder interesting, Colts getting a tie gives them breathing space, but Keon Park finishing the season strongly and should beat Northcote and avoid relegation. Also think Rosebank will beat the Trinners and regain second spot.

Quick shield, Chargers looking dangerous, expecting Bundoora Park to beat Cobras convincingly (possibly outright) to finish in the 4. West to rally in March and Baseballers to come up short again.

Kelly shield, Donath on a bit of a roll and might go all the way. West Preston not setting the world on fire since Xmas and Strathewen hit and miss also. West Ivanhoe have dropped away badly since their coach has stopped making runs.

Not sure if Lalor's current form will be enough to knock Rivergum off Harsha. Last weeks results makes the other end of the ladder interesting, Colts getting a tie gives them breathing space, but Keon Park finishing the season strongly and should beat Northcote and avoid relegation. Also think Rosebank will beat the Trinners and regain second spot.

Quick shield, Chargers looking dangerous, expecting Bundoora Park to beat Cobras convincingly (possibly outright) to finish in the 4. West to rally in March and Baseballers to come up short again.

Kelly shield, Donath on a bit of a roll and might go all the way. West Preston not setting the world on fire since Xmas and Strathewen hit and miss also. West Ivanhoe have dropped away badly since their coach has stopped making runs.

Solid predictions there FC. Have heard the Rosebank captain has ripped shreds through the guys at Cotchin after their last few performances. Expect them to come out firing this match and set up a double chance against the Kooks week one of the finals. Keon Park to roll Northcote Utd who appear to have lost all interest after batting one short last round.

Solid predictions there FC. Have heard the Rosebank captain has ripped shreds through the guys at Cotchin after their last few performances. Expect them to come out firing this match and set up a double chance against the Kooks week one of the finals. Keon Park to roll Northcote Utd who appear to have lost all interest after batting one short last round.
Nice try Mr Warne but me thinking the eagles might be dusted & done. In very very bad form nd would be very hard to reverse current form. H west in shield impossible to beat & will win the cup by the length of calcutta straight.

Another win to the kooks in the T20 final. Great club alot of horsetrash bandied around. The club looking forward to another finals campaign & creating more history. Go kooks

Another win to the kooks in the T20 final. Great club alot of horsetrash bandied around. The club looking forward to another finals campaign & creating more history. Go kooks
Mr itime, can you talk up your club, & credit to them, have been v strong but lost to parkers, lost to northcote, lost to lalor & should have lost to the socials. They are not like once b4, & not much to play for this match. Lalor to account for them this week. Trinners to beat eagles, parkers to keep wiining& socials to beat coltery easy. Bye bye

Mr itime, can you talk up your club, & credit to them, have been v strong but lost to parkers, lost to northcote, lost to lalor & should have lost to the socials. They are not like once b4, & not much to play for this match. Lalor to account for them this week. Trinners to beat eagles, parkers to keep wiining& socials to beat coltery easy. Bye bye
Have lost 1 game In the last 11 rounds harsha. Lost to Keon park with 3 starting eleven players out. Have not been beaten by a side inside the top 4. You don't know your cricket. Just dribble. Your club will be B grade next year. Ok sir, Bye 4 now

All 4 games this week are huge. Great for the competition. Holy trinity rosebank the big game. Winner to take on Rivergum. Rosebank hoping lalor don't get the better of Rivergum.

I think maybe you are a gossip columnist from the Bangalore Mirror not a credible reporter from the Times of India. You appear to be underestimating both the Kooks and the Eagles who both have big runs on the board in recent seasons and are still full of quality players. You also have a short memory as the eagles had a quick form reversal last year...

Dear Sir, the kooks still good team but loosing games this season. I will put some money on a sub continent booky that warriors have there measure & will beat them next match just like earlier in the season. Bye for now
I thinking my predictions looking most accurate. Warriors to beat kooks. Holy trinity will beat eagles as i said. Bye bye.

Last edited:
Still a lot to play for this last round.
Northcote will beat Keon park and seal Keon parks relegation.
Rosebank look gone. All that money for Thompson has certainly backfired.
Colts will defend 280. Well you would think.
And lalor in the box seat against Rivergum. But all depending on who is out? Does anyone know? Haven't updated there scores. Will be a nervous chase.
First week of finals if all goes to plan will be Rivergum trinity and lalor rosebank. Again. Can't see trinity beating Rivergum in a final. And lalor rosebank toss of the coin but I'd go lalor in a low scoring affair.

Still a lot to play for this last round.
Northcote will beat Keon park and seal Keon parks relegation.
Rosebank look gone. All that money for Thompson has certainly backfired.
Colts will defend 280. Well you would think.
And lalor in the box seat against Rivergum. But all depending on who is out? Does anyone know? Haven't updated there scores. Will be a nervous chase.
First week of finals if all goes to plan will be Rivergum trinity and lalor rosebank. Again. Can't see trinity beating Rivergum in a final. And lalor rosebank toss of the coin but I'd go lalor in a low scoring affair.

Finally some sense from Mr goddard, You being missing, i do agree with your sentiments. Big rupees being spent on mr joel without return, could be big mistake. I think lalor will win, holy trinity to win, colts to win & i think the parkers to scrape home. I have heard 2 clubs in merger to talks, i cant confirm right now but watch this space. Bye bye

Back