Nmca 2016/17

Heard colts and socials might be having a talk about a possible merger, it's either that or they will fold or go to Kelly shield. Which will save the parkers thank god.
Also heard that nothcote united are looking at leaving the competition at seasons end.

Interesting results so far... It's anyone's flag this year and good for the comp.

I think the outs are turner, Christie and one of the Sri Lankan boys.

Cricket is a funny game though so who knows what can happen in all of the games.

Whispers out of cotchin are JT is set to be captain/coach next season.

Heard colts and socials might be having a talk about a possible merger, it's either that or they will fold or go to Kelly shield. Which will save the parkers thank god.
Also heard that nothcote united are looking at leaving the competition at seasons end.
If keon park finish bottom they should go down. Heard colts are trying survive. Northcote utd have been accepted in eastern association. Competition is struggling when teams looking to move on. Also heard north brunswick rosebank may be leaving as well.

Interesting results so far... It's anyone's flag this year and good for the comp

Whispers out of cotchin are JT is set to be captain/coach next season.
I being thinking maybe mr joel has to give a refund credit back to rosebank after very bad year. Like mr Goddard saying "all that money for nothing". Maybe he to play for free for next 3 years to even the ledger.

I being thinking maybe mr joel has to give a refund credit back to rosebank after very bad year. Like mr Goddard saying "all that money for nothing". Maybe he to play for free for next 3 years to even the ledger.
I would suggest that any comments be left until his season is officially ended, which could be this week, next week, in a fortnight or maybe the week after that :thumbsu:

Still a lot to play for this last round.
Northcote will beat Keon park and seal Keon parks relegation.
Rosebank look gone. All that money for Thompson has certainly backfired.
Colts will defend 280. Well you would think.
And lalor in the box seat against Rivergum. But all depending on who is out? Does anyone know? Haven't updated there scores. Will be a nervous chase.
First week of finals if all goes to plan will be Rivergum trinity and lalor rosebank. Again. Can't see trinity beating Rivergum in a final. And lalor rosebank toss of the coin but I'd go lalor in a low scoring affair.
Turner, ratnayake and Hughes are out

Very interesting finish this year indeed. We have had a lot of twists and turns this year and I am expecting a few more this week.

Some onesided umpiring favored the home team at lalor get over the line. Bit of a joke to see tbh. I couldn't believe what I saw. Said umpire should be doing d grade next week. Piss off.

A sad sad life people have that they have to make accounts and pretend they are from certain clubs. Jealousy is a curse.

Rivergum beaten fair and square on the weekend. No excuses. Lalor the better side but only just. Real stuff begins this week.. Good luck to all!

Go Warriors. Hopefully with umpires on our side we can go all the way!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Another week, another few decisions our way...
Congrats boys. One week at a time from here on in.
See Rosebank @ Rosebank in a few days. What a rivalry... must be our turn to get one back...

Lalor will take the jika shield out. Rosebank will crash down with all the pressure on them this week and lalor are full of convidence. Lalor will meet Rivergum next week In a close encounter. Lalor has it over rivergum and will end there premiership streak. This will happen!

The weather could be the issue this weekend for the lower ranked teams... Might be a toss to win and bowl.

Hopefully the boys from Lalor can get the job done. A very dangerous outfit with plenty of talent and experience.

havent the boys from Lalor been confident over the past few weeks , interesting coming from a side that without the help of a certain umpire in the last round wouldnt have even made finals , lets see what happens this week with 11 playing 11 instead of 11 playing 12 , if anyone is in any doubt as to how bias this certain umpire is then just jump on the lalor facebook page and read his crap after they beat Trinity , who you going to favour in QUICK SHIELD this Hawkey , i guess whoever is the first captain to offer free grog !!! you are a disgrace , i will retract my earlier comment about bias , you are a CHEAT

My prediction for this week being Lalor to beat Nbr. In too good form & could actually win the shield follwing week. Have beaten kookies 2 times already.
Heidelburg West to beat my friends from the Darebin Chargers.... sorry boys. & Wests to beat baseballers in grand final next week. I also been hearing irregularities from some officials. Why is this so mr patrick??

havent the boys from Lalor been confident over the past few weeks , interesting coming from a side that without the help of a certain umpire in the last round wouldnt have even made finals , lets see what happens this week with 11 playing 11 instead of 11 playing 12 , if anyone is in any doubt as to how bias this certain umpire is then just jump on the lalor facebook page and read his crap after they beat Trinity , who you going to favour in QUICK SHIELD this Hawkey , i guess whoever is the first captain to offer free grog !!! you are a disgrace , i will retract my earlier comment about bias , you are a CHEAT
You should of won more games down at socials. Umpires aren't to blame. The post on lalor page is a bit out of line though I do agree

Well well... with a few good decisions to go our way today, 185 should be a walk in the park!

Joking aside.
What a finish we are in for today. 185 is par for mine. Maybe a touch in favour to Rosebank. With that being said which ever team will have to work to be in the GF which is what you want.
I dont and cant see Budgie or Todd failing for much longer.
I hope we do it 5 down.
Knowing lalor , we will make it extremely hard.

Good luck to both sides and of course the umpires

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Back