Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

To be perfectly honest, like most rumours about local cricket, I heard this at the local the other night. Reputable source? Definitely, but not sure if he was just stirring the pot. Cited GT's recent injuries as the main reason and that he has lost a bit of passion.

I would suggest you change the status of your source. Because I have heard that he is absolutely loving cricket again. And will 100% be there next year.

Why do you think Brutal is so salty?

I would suggest you change the status of your source. Because I have heard that he is absolutely loving cricket again. And will 100% be there next year.

Stand corrected, should know better anyway to take what anyone says about this kind of stuff over a few bourbons that seriously anyway!

Oh I figured he was salty because both clubs he is so heavily emotionally invested in have been relegated in consecutive years ;)

Don't be so sure, I for one know that anything said down the snakey can be taken as absolute gospel!!

Stand corrected, should know better anyway to take what anyone says about this kind of stuff over a few bourbons that seriously anyway!

Oh I figured he was salty because both clubs he is so heavily emotionally invested in have been relegated in consecutive years ;)

He's not had a good 12 months has he.

Turner will stay at Eltham, will be interesting to see if he plays against Research but i suspect he will, would pay good money to watch him get a ton and see Brutus torn between clapping and crying

Agree. More to the point, its just local cricket.

More to the point, it was Brutal who said he wouldn't play against Research. The same person who said he wouldn't leave. And all that was before he had comments made about him on here.

I am sure he will be very eager to do well against them next year.

"One day, cock of the walk. Next, a feather duster"

Glenn Turner won't be playing next year at Eltham, or anywhere for that matter.
More to the point, it was Brutal who said he wouldn't play against Research. The same person who said he wouldn't leave. And all that was before he had comments made about him on here.

I am sure he will be very eager to do well against them next year.
Geez Tongs you've got the chest pumped out, haven't you. I communicated that he wouldn't play against RECCC, however they were his words to our President who has helped him out over a long time at the club and whom I assume he respects. Perhaps I should post on here some of your comments you posted privately to me in regards to GT? I have stated here and elsewhere that I think Glen should play another season at Eltham. Mainly because I don't believe blokes should do one year deals for big cash. My view is that he will play at Eltham or not at all. Our budget for next season is accounted for and even if he wanted to come back, it would be for basic incentives and I don't think that would suffice.

Geez Tongs you've got the chest pumped out, haven't you. I communicated that he wouldn't play against RECCC, however they were his words to our President who has helped him out over a long time at the club and whom I assume he respects. Perhaps I should post on here some of your comments you posted privately to me in regards to GT? I have stated here and elsewhere that I think Glen should play another season at Eltham. Mainly because I don't believe blokes should do one year deals for big cash. My view is that he will play at Eltham or not at all. Our budget for next season is accounted for and even if he wanted to come back, it would be for basic incentives and I don't think that would suffice.

Do it

.Our budget for next season is accounted for and even if he wanted to come back, it would be for basic incentives and I don't think that would suffice.

Have you recruited anyone or confident the team that was relegated can get you straight back up to Barclay? If the budget is accounted for than the only people you can recruit are going to be on incentives OR you've already landed a new signing..

Brutal can you explain to me why you are so sure Tom Burton will be playing at Research next year? ?Not having a go or trying to stir the pot but I cant help but wonder if history is going to repeat itself. He left a strong on field side for more money at a side that has just been relegated the same year his former side won the flag. are you worried at all he will find someone willing to pay more this year and whats his thoughts on playing in Div2? You cant say that he is loyal to the club as it is yet to be tested and his track record suggests his motivation is money not loyalty. After the whole GT saga I just find it weird you place so much trust in him

Firstly, gee you're getting more and more pathetic on here. You've continually taken swipes at GT on here since he left your club, they've been uncalled for and unfair on him. He doesn't owe you or your club anything. He made a decision that was right for him. And you've done it again with the above post. For you to threaten bringing up private conversations just shows that you're even more bitter than I thought. Regardless, I went through them, I didn't say anything bad about GT at all. So stop your scare mongering, and trying to create something that's not there..

Firstly, gee you're getting more and more pathetic on here. You've continually taken swipes at GT on here since he left your club, they've been uncalled for and unfair on him. He doesn't owe you or your club anything. He made a decision that was right for him. And you've done it again with the above post. For you to threaten bringing up private conversations just shows that you're even more bitter than I thought. Regardless, I went through them, I didn't say anything bad about GT at all. So stop your scare mongering, and trying to create something that's not there..

I reckon he's bluffing brutal post them

Sorry mate, your a two faced flog.

Back