Nmca 2016/17

northern whispersNew Member
New
"Its been confirmed that North Brunswick Rosebank has joined the DVCA.
Whats unknown is what grade they will be in. Has anyone heard whether they have been admitted into Barclay Shield?
Brendon Joyce has been named coach, with
Lloyd Mash and Matthew Frith coming from Fitzroy Doncaster. With those recruits you would think they would be in A grade - most likely they will dominate in that grade......"

April fools Joke or legitimate for NBR?!

Hot news

-> its official bye bye North Brunswick Rosebank have been accepted into DVCA after club and competition agreed on the grade (not yet disclosed)

-> Gary Eyre Junior back to Rosebank

-> Keon Park absolute dire straits. Captain walked out and others to soon follow

-> Lots of anger and infighting at Rivergum over a certain player not selected in the Grand Final - rumors of a fight on the night of the GF

-> AJ gone to Camrea
Who was the player?

Alex Jesensek
Rocky Sharma
James Bonnici
Dushan Wickramarathna
Bhatiya Ratnayake
Matthew O'Brien
Steven Favrin
Matthew Perri
Jake McSwain
Liyanage De Silva
Edi Banovac

Can anyone confrm keon Pk are going down to quick shield & heidy west & babesballers going to jika shield. That's doing the rounds atm. Also heard some players movement at rivergum & keon pk.

Hello to everyone I hoping the off season being enjoyable. I was told that rosebank will me moving to another competition, however the northcote cc is staying in nmca. Michael White in negotiations with rosebank, captain changing at rivergum & keon park. Heidelberg west on recruiting drive. Thats my information for now. Bye

Hello to everyone I hoping the off season being enjoyable. I was told that rosebank will me moving to another competition, however the northcote cc is staying in nmca. Michael White in negotiations with rosebank, captain changing at rivergum & keon park. Heidelberg west on recruiting drive. Thats my information for now. Bye

Have heard similair noise Harsha. Have heard Rosebank are right in to Keon Park's Jake McSwain and Northern Socials are making a play for James Bonnici. Not sure how true on either of them.

Club-wise Baseballers to also come to Jika shield to make way for departing Rosebank and United. Olympic Colts are going around again, which will seal Keon Parks fate in Jack Quick one would think.

Back