Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

Bit of a power struggle happening between two major parties, I'm sure everything will be sorted Wednesday week at the AGM.
Any club worth it's salt should have this stuff sorted out prior to an AGM without the need for coup. By all means have a vote if more than 1 person wants to run for a position but trying to organise a coup suggests a poor culture.

Any club worth it's salt should have this stuff sorted out prior to an AGM without the need for coup. By all means have a vote if more than 1 person wants to run for a position but trying to organise a coup suggests a poor culture.
The introduction of the 457 visa's will ultimately be the end for this club.

Where will the top subbies go will the clubs fold or will they join us? If the clubs fold will their top players come too us?

Also i guess that puts an end to our restructure (mash shield etc)?

Where will the top subbies go will the clubs fold or will they join us? If the clubs fold will their top players come too us?

Also i guess that puts an end to our restructure (mash shield etc)?
They'll be put into the turf region system. Depending on what the league is like and how far travel is will dictate whether blokes hang around I'd suggest.

So basically the top subbies clubs would get filtered into the turf leagues in their areas like VTCA and ECA. That means PVCC have a problem as there is no turf comp in our area. There won't be any new turf leagues made up.
The draft that I have seen shows PV playing against the Eastern teams such as Bayswater Croydon Kew etc.

There will be tiers in these comps, e.g. Premier, 1st div 2nd div etc so it will be strong cricket.

There is going to be a Southern, Eastern, Western and North turf league, how that looks is still up for discussion because yes there are very few teams in the 'northern corridor'

This smells like an attempt by Cricket Victoria to control cricket down to the grass roots, much like the AFL has a stranglehold over footy. I'd tell them to shove this plan up their bum.

Back