Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

Do people genuinely think a bloke 2 and a half years removed from playing a Test match isn't going to be a force in Money Shield? Give me a spell, he will bowl Plenty to a flag

Then you can throw in his batting. From facing Morne Morkle and Dale Steyn to now facing Flacky (joking).

He'll make plenty of runs too

Justin Whitcher has left LE and has been appointed coach of Heidelberg. Confirmed on their Facebook page. Can't say I saw that coming..
Can someone explain what's happening at LE? Why would a bloke at 40odd who's played there his whole life leave when there struggling? Doesn't make sense. I'm hearing there now also trying to get back a bloke they sacked a year ago.

The new decks might play a part here, there won't be that lethal bounce off a good length at 130kph. It's all well and good to bowl fast, but as we found out, you can have a bloke that bowls quick and takes 50 wickets in the year, but if the batsman aren't doing their job, you won't play finals. One man does not make a team.

Bundoora Junior Football & Bundoora Cricket Club are please to announce the opening of our brand new pavilion at NJ Telfer Reserve, Greenwood Drive Bundoora.
Open Day - Sunday July 16th - from 10am - 3pm.

Everyone welcome to come and have a look at our fantastic new facilities. Big brand new state of the art pavilion, and hopefully a large screen electronic scoreboard installed prior to open day.
Fun activities for the kids - jumping castle, face painting...

Bundoora Junior Football & Bundoora Cricket Club are please to announce the opening of our brand new pavilion at NJ Telfer Reserve, Greenwood Drive Bundoora.
Open Day - Sunday July 16th - from 10am - 3pm.

Everyone welcome to come and have a look at our fantastic new facilities. Big brand new state of the art pavilion, and hopefully a large screen electronic scoreboard installed prior to open day.
Fun activities for the kids - jumping castle, face painting...
Great news!!! There was definitely something eery with those old facilities, sitting around waiting to bat on a long summers day around there was never fun.
Congrats.

Back