Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

What's his story?
Originally from Lower Plenty. Played premier cricket for Carlton (mainly 2s and 3s) with a couple of T20 first XI appearances. Played there for 8 seasons with a stint at Brunswick in the subbies in between. Then went back to Carlton before taking some time off to get married etc.
Back to cricket full time now

Maybe people go to Riverside because it's a decent club and their mates play there. Maybe Knox just wants to play with Austin/Salm?
Not every player that walks through the door is getting paid. Reckon Riverside should knock back a decent cricketer just because he's a bowler?

did i say that??

Maybe people go to Riverside because it's a decent club and their mates play there. Maybe Knox just wants to play with Austin/Salm?
Not every player that walks through the door is getting paid. Reckon Riverside should knock back a decent cricketer just because he's a bowler?
He won't be playing with Austin/Salm, c he will be just playing twos, he's just a cricketer,though will tell you differently. Am hearing Trav Baker is close to signing at another 'eltham club'

Last edited:
Any news on coaches for Lower Eltham and Eltham?
Eltham would want a good coach, someone that has premiership experience, but even then I don't think that will be enough. Key players for them the major issue, fail when they need them most and too many of their players prance around week in week out like they are seasoned DVCA champions without actually have done all that much. New coach would want to fix that first and foremost otherwise they won't be adding to the sad trophy cabinet they have down there..

Last edited:
Eltham would want a good coach, someone that has premiership experience, but even then I don't think that will be enough. Key players for them the major issue, fail when they need them most and too many of their players prance around week in week out like they are seasoned DVCA champions without actually have done all that much. New coach would want to fix that first and foremost otherwise they won't be adding to the sad trophy cabinet they have down there..
Savage!

Maybe a couple of blokes back for our lower grades, but that's all I know of apart from the omissions, I'm not touching those though!

No, I just don't want to hear any shit from the coach when/if I eventually turn up to training. You already know 1, that's Curtin, but that wasn't exactly a secret. I'm sure Nick will play again though, I think he just needed a break. I can certainly understand that.

Back