Nmca 2017/18

My my, if mr perri not playing it will be a huge loss for kooks. I believing he will play. Very top player. I think kooks still being very strong with inclusions of Mr Cory & Mr Bonnuchi. Bye bye.

Corey altis has to be the most overrated cricketer in the nmca, this guys got a heart the size of chick pea! Biggest down hill skier you will find. As for bonnichi, always been a good player in a shit team... insteresting to see how he goes.

Baseballers what a turn around. Very interesting season ahead i reckon. Lalor and Socials very thin line ups.

Last edited:
From what I hear, plumps was playing too... massive win for baseballers, bad loss for Rosebank. Don’t think it’ll effect the boys at Cotchin though, a lot of experience in that team.

Great win by Baeballers, being all out for 60 doesn't feel good.
I think it will be a very open season but Rosebank must of had a very bad day to lose.
Still think Rivergum v Rosebank final, long way to go though. Good for the comp no one team to dominate.
Finally all the better clubs in Jika shield, it will be a real competitive year.

If that's the case will one season be enough time to click as a unit?
If they do they'll nearly win their two dayers outright.
As we saw on the weekend cricket's a funny game and anyone can beat you if your not on top of your game.
They also have Brendan Joyce playing in their thirds, if all these guy's get the game together who knows what will happen.

If that's the case will one season be enough time to click as a unit?
If they do they'll nearly win their two dayers outright.
As we saw on the weekend cricket's a funny game and anyone can beat you if your not on top of your game.
They also have Brendan Joyce playing in their thirds, if all these guy's get the game together who knows what will happen.
Na not the case. Just having a laugh mate. How old would plumpton be now? Always good to have such a talent in the competition.

Having done the DVCA radio show today, I was told that the NMCA boys are having a spell this season. Obviously no other volunteers interested in taking it on.
What I've been told the guys had been doing it for 10 years and wanted a break. The problem is the work that needs to be done on the panel has to be by a qualified person so volunteers wouldn't have been able to run it.

Having done the DVCA radio show today, I was told that the NMCA boys are having a spell this season. Obviously no other volunteers interested in taking it on.
I being speaking to vip members of competition & they telling me that commitee no longer funding this production. Anyone know how much it costing to do so. Bye bye.

Whitey in the magoos bowling 25 overs and making 5... Jeez what a fall from grace for the bloke. Maybe he’s the reason why kp are where they are at right now. Got some good kids but the future doesn’t look too bright with the leaders they have around them.
The next couple weeks should be interesting and give us some insight into where teams are at.

Whitey in the magoos bowling 25 overs and making 5... Jeez what a fall from grace for the bloke. Maybe he’s the reason why kp are where they are at right now. Got some good kids but the future doesn’t look too bright with the leaders they have around them.
The next couple weeks should be interesting and give us some insight into where teams are at.

At least his still there supporting the lower grades, Word is he retired however still wants to support his club. great work I say.

Not true at all, he left kp and went to Preston sub district after they told him they didn’t want him to be captain coach. when he wasn’t good enough to play at Preston he went crawling back to KP. Fact

Next three rounds MASSIVE for PB & HW. PB playing Rivergum twice and Rosebank once. HW the reverse. Will be a great test for both sides to see where they are really at. Looking forward to seeing how they fair.

Mr white went to play for the bullants but things not suiting him for turf wicket. Top brass ask him kindly to move on b/c not suited to club. Then he went to the rosebank eagles & mr tony telling him to go away not fitting in to that culture. So lasting resort he tried to go back but mr ryan not wanting him either. Will fill in in lower grades so will play with mr shane. All true, Bye bye

Back