Money Shield 2017/18

Next 2 one dayers will play a crucial role in shaping the very close table.

Plenty v Research
Eltham v Lower Plenty
Bundoora United
v Banyule
Mernda v Lalor Stars
Heidelberg v Mill Park

Plenty the stand out at the moment, BU/Lower with handy points then anyone's pick for 4th. Regulars Eltham look like they might miss for the first time in a while.
Minney missing again for Eltham?

Next 2 one dayers will play a crucial role in shaping the very close table.

Plenty v Research
Eltham v Lower Plenty
Bundoora United
v Banyule
Mernda v Lalor Stars
Heidelberg v Mill Park

Plenty the stand out at the moment, BU/Lower with handy points then anyone's pick for 4th. Regulars Eltham look like they might miss for the first time in a while.
Pretty much bang on here Sav..
Although Banyule did make a mockery of a lethargic looking Bundoora United team. Managed to call in on the way home from work and the BU boys just looked flat and disinterested...

Pretty much bang on here Sav..
Although Banyule did make a mockery of a lethargic looking Bundoora United team. Managed to call in on the way home from work and the BU boys just looked flat and disinterested...

I don't think lethargic nor disinterested are correct. I got back and it was already 8 or 9 for, not exactly going to be jumping up and down when you still need 60 odd with 1 wicket in hand and 12 an over needed.

I don't think lethargic nor disinterested are correct. I got back and it was already 8 or 9 for, not exactly going to be jumping up and down when you still need 60 odd with 1 wicket in hand and 12 an over needed.

Interesting, i played against your 2s last year and one of my clubsmen said the same thing..disinterested.

Interesting, i played against your 2s last year and one of my clubsmen said the same thing..disinterested.

We weren't far off making finals last year, unsure of where this impression is coming from honestly. I didn't play 2s at all last year, but I don't get that sense from training. Everyone has been up and about, despite the 2nds having a bit of a rough year this year.

Some good stuff happening down at BU; the new pitch is in and it will have the new deck on it. Plus we've gotten a federal government sports grant that will go towards our room and ground redevelopment starting in April. With a little luck, it will be a very different looking Loyola Reserve next season!

Some good stuff happening down at BU; the new pitch is in and it will have the new deck on it. Plus we've gotten a federal government sports grant that will go towards our room and ground redevelopment starting in April. With a little luck, it will be a very different looking Loyola Reserve next season!
You’d hope so,absolute disgrace of a ground and rooms. I wouldn’t even use it for a 3rds ground. Actually just an irrelevant club while I’m at it

Good to see the council finally top dressing some grounds 2-3 day away from scheduled return. Considers the soil has been sitting there since the 13th of December. Just as well it’ll probably get heated off, otherwise Sand Wedges might be the weapon of choice.

They did a bit of work on our ground earlier in the year, a good coverage of grass, a brand spanking new pitch and no more second base to worry about, I'd say our joke of a baseball pitch is probably looking far better than Plenty Park......
Hahaha good to hear! That second base was a shocker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did a bit of work on our ground earlier in the year, a good coverage of grass, a brand spanking new pitch and no more second base to worry about, I'd say our joke of a baseball pitch is probably looking far better than Plenty Park......
lol.... you could drop a bomb on plenty park and it'll still be better than your dung heap...

Even being top dressed Plenty is still looking A1

Back