Nmca 2017/18

So obviously teams will have to get bowled out asap for teams batting second to have best chance of winning. Otherwise teams will bat the others out of it.
Unless of course both teams want to have a fair dinkum crack at getting the 6 points.
It will be interesting to see how the games pan out this weekend.
Ok if that being the situation both captains can agree to make a contest & play for maximum points, always happen in cricket true?

can confirm that a current umpire has revealed that a player has already polled well in comp medal & will go close. The umpire in question has close links with the particular club. This umpire was involved in an ugly seen with a team last year.

Facebook page of Lalor had G.Hawke stating that a Lalor player had already polled quite a few votes.
Same umpire helped same club a lot last season

Well I don't think you have to be Einstein to realise that if a player made fives 50's in a row and is leading the competition in runs, he's going to get votes.

It's probably not that reliant on the umpire...

A lalor player polling heaps of votes? He really has lost it
An umpire Talking about a player being a good thing for competition best & fairest will have the board feeling nervous. Umpire in question has his club favorites just ask him his not shy on saying so.

An umpire Talking about a player being a good thing for competition best & fairest will have the board feeling nervous. Umpire in question has his club favorites just ask him his not shy on saying so.

My point is that given the player in question, it's clear that he's in form and deserves those votes...

Furthermore the umpire in question has only umpired Lalor twice; one where the player being discussed top scored. So it's just an opinion and one which is probably shared by others around the competition.

In the end, I think when you break it all down and talk about facts, your comments are just poo.

Moving on.

My point is that given the player in question, it's clear that he's in form and deserves those votes...

Furthermore the umpire in question has only umpired Lalor twice; one where the player being discussed top scored. So it's just an opinion and one which is probably shared by others around the competition.

In the end, I think when you break it all down and talk about facts, your comments are just poo.

Moving on.
Agreed. Has only umpired them twice. Only 2 of those 50s came when they actually won the game also. So might be on 8 or 9 votes tops. Players out there on 11 or 12 votes already I'd say

Changing the subject, which games do we think could possibly get a result this weekend?
I'd say 3 of the 4 could possibly get a result with trinity and Rosebank probably ending in a draw

Agreed. Has only umpired them twice. Only 2 of those 50s came when they actually won the game also. So might be on 8 or 9 votes tops. Players out there on 11 or 12 votes already I'd say

Yep agreed flick... he's probably not winning it anyway but to assert that umpires are rigging the jika medal is farcical and disrespectful to the umpire and the player.

Yep agreed flick... he's probably not winning it anyway but to assert that umpires are rigging the jika medal is farcical and disrespectful to the umpire and the player.
This official has no credibility with what been happening in last years final. He was very embarrassing, with many naughty words said.

If you blokes are talking about the umpire who did last years GF, he’s a joke.
I cannot believe he is still allowed to umpire after his conduct in that game.
No wonder we can’t recruit good Player’s and officials to this comp, every time your talking to someone about cricket and you say where you play they start laughing and the word ‘corrupt’ alway’s comes up.
What chance does a club playing Quick Shield have of going up if you can't recruit players to the comp because of these issue’s?

Considering Rosebank beat them fairly comfortably before Christmas then I would say they have a fair chance of competing with them?

Looks like holy trinity made a meal of the game yday. Seems as though They had everything go their way and still couldn’t salvage a draw!

Fair chance Dougie is from KP by the looks of things... trying to divert attention away from his clubs 33 all out in Jika Shield. Speaking to a few HW boys they said it was a pathetic batting display... almost laughable

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Didn’t think I needed to mention it was a disgraceful display? I’m pretty sure when any side gets bowled out for 33 it would be a shit effort let alone kp who are a rabble!
So to answer your question I am definitely not associated with that mob.
Just thought that considering holy trinity could’ve batted 58 of the 80 overs yesterday, that’s a bad loss

Back